Chapter 30

Chapter 30- Symbol Of Peace

Izuku, Todoroki, Iida, Kirishima, Bakugou and Yaoyorozu shake in fear as they hid behind a wall

Izuku, Todoroki, Iida, Kirishima, Bakugou and Yaoyorozu shake in fear as they hid behind a wall. They were too scared to move a muscle they try to keep quiet and stand still.
"W-who are you?" Izuku's eyes widen as he realized that you were here, in front of All for One. The others also realized that you're here and they begin to get even more scared. You coughed trying to get the black stuff out of your mouth.

You laid there on the floor as you shakily looked up to see a tall man, with tubes in his face and a black suit.
"My apologies, (L/N)."  You look around and saw the villains start to fall onto the ground. They gag and complained about how gross the warping was.

"Master..." Tomura mumbled dropping on his knees.  The man walked closer to him,
"So..you failed once again, Tomura. But you must not be discouraged. You'll try again, that's why I brought your associates back with you. Because you say this girl was an important piece on your board game. Though," he turned to you, reaching his hand out to pick you up.

You didn't move afraid you'll get hurt.
"I sense... she doesn't have a quirk at all," he said. The league's eyes widen as you growled.
"Incredible, it makes me want to give you one," he tried to touch your ears, but you bared your teeth at him. He let you go and walked to Tomura.

He extended his hand to him.
"Start over as many times as it takes. I am here to provide you with help. All of this, is for you."  Nobody says anything, it was silence. Your ears twitched as you heard someone coming.
"Ah..there you are." The man says. You look up and see Allmight flying down, straight to the man. Allmight punched him, but it gets blocked.
"I'll have you return my student, All for One." He said.

"Have you come to kill me a second time, All Might?"

The punch causes everyone to fly away.
"Oh shit!" You watch as All Might and All for One talk.
"I won't repeat the mistake I made five years ago, you hear me? I will take young (Y/N) back home and I will make sure you're locked up for the rest of your sad life.Right with your pathetic League of Villains!" All Might goes in for a punch, but All for One blocks it again.

It sends the pro hero flying back, causing buildings to fall over.
"All Might!!" Your shouted worriedly.
"Don't worry, it'll take much more to kill him. Tomura, get off the battlefield and take the girl with you." The villain shot out some black beams and forced Kurogiri to open a portal, commanding the other villains to leave.

All for One goes back to his battle while the villains get read to head into the portal.
The villains stare at you as you gulped in fear. "Um..." You steadied yourself to fight them.
'Show no fear, even if I can't use my powers well right now' you thought

"Young (Y/N), don't fight!" All Might tries to stop you but he gets grabbed by All for One before he can.
"Let's fight you eels." You growled, running over to Twice and punching him in the face. You began to fight with the villains, dodging attacks and trying to not use much of your power unless needed.
'I don't think I can hold them off like this'

"I'm coming for you (Y/N)!!" All Might tries to reach you, but is stopped again.
"I don't think so, cause I am here." All for One says, throwing All Might into another building. "Odin dammit!" You yelled as you dodged another swipe from Toga.

"Iida, listen!" Izuku whisper shouted.
"Midoriya, you can't fight!" Iida whispered back.
"No listen, there's another way! Where we can escape without any fighting! We can still get (Y/N) back!" He said.
"Tell us your plan." Shoto immediately said.
"The thing is, it's all gonna have to depend on (Y/N)."Izuku mumbled.
"We need details, come on, Midoryia." Kirishima said.

"Right, here's what I'm thinking.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Iida, Izuku and Kirishima get ready to launch off. Bakugou used his quirk and blasted the wall as the three of them fly off. Todoroki creates a slide of ice, pointing high to the sky. You and the other villains look up in shock,
"Oh Odin-" You watch as the three of them fly in the air. All for One reaches his arm out to stop them, but Allmight is quick to put him down.

"COME ON!" You saw Kirishima extended his hand out towards you, making you smile a little. You look over and the villains gave them your grin.
"Gotta blast!" You put your arms back and fired a plasma blast, sending you flying up and using your wings to somewhat glide.

You grab onto Kirishima's hand and held on.
"Hey y'all!!" Bakugou, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu watched from behind a wall, ready to fight incase any villain is near.
"This is our chance, let's go now!" Shoto said, as the three ran off.
"Why do you kids have to show up everywhere..?" Tomura mumbled scratching his neck.

"Who can do long distance?!" Compress asked.
"Kurogiri and Dabi, but they're out!" Twice said as Magne came over to them.
"You two, come here." She activated her quirk and shoots Mr. Compress into the sky. Mount Lady grew taller and stopped him from catching you four by head butting him. Gran Torino stops the other villains before they can try anything else.

"Tomura, go. Go and complete without me," All for One opens a portal and used Magne's quirk to get all the villains in. Tomura the last one and pleading with his master.
"Master!! I'll avenge you!!" He went though as Allmight stood in front of All for One.

"Let's end this now, All for One,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You look around at the citizens who are commenting on All Mights true form.
'It's my fault, my fault that I was captured, that I was weak. And now everyone knows his true form, all because I couldn't fight' you thought tears pricking out.
"Come on..All Might." The people around you begin to cheer for All Might. 

"You can do this!" 

"We Believe in you, Allmight!"

"Don't loose now!"

"ALLMIGHT!"

"GO BEYOND PLUS ULTRA!!"

"Let's head over there, we should let the heroes know we got (Y/N)." Iida grabs your hand, and you all begin to walk. Suddenly Izuku stopped and looked at the screen. You all stop with him once you hear All Might.

"Now.."

"Now it's your turn."

He did it.

He went beyond plus ultra.

The crowd around begins to erupt in cheers, but when you turn to Izuku you see him sobbing. You let go of Iida's hand and walk behind him, wrapping your arms around his waist and letting your head fall onto of his back. It was always a sign of comfort in dragon culture.

You can feel Bakugou's stare on Izuku, and you can tell something is going to go down soon enough.
"I'm just glad it's over for now," you said.
"Right, but we must go and let the police know you're ok," Iida said. You nodded and followed him.

"Good for Allmight, he showed true heroic motives. Like a true hero"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's wrong?"

"I felt a chill up my spine,"

"Then that means we have to hurry! She could be in danger!"

"Hey guys look!"

"What is it?"

"Those flying creatures!"

"Dragons?"

"No, too small. They must be going for land!"

"Then let's go guys! (Y/N) is probably in trouble with big creatures!"

"We're coming (Y/N)!"
________________________________
Oh jeez y'all, this was short, but it'll get better I promise! I think I'm over pushing myself ;—;
Anyways, I'm excited for the dorm chapter. Stay tune!