Chapter 43

Chapter 43- Mating Season Am I Right?

"What?! House arrest?!" The class shouted in shock as you three vacuumed the carpet

"I understand you two, but (Y/N)? Did they drag you into this?" Kirishima asked you.
"No it was my fault, I followed them to make sure they weren't doing anything stupid," you explained.
"Apparently they did," Kaminari chuckled.

"SHUT UP!!" Bakugo growled as he vacuumed faster.
"You three are lucky to only get house arrest, but that means you'll have to miss out of the announcement ceremony correct?" Iida chopped the air.
"Well thanks for cleaning guys, really appreciate it," Sero said grinning. Bakugou scowled as the class left.

"Hey, I wanted to say that you two were pretty cool, in a fight you didn't hold back. That's what I see in a hero," you said as you moved the couch. They said nothing, but they were blushing at your compliment behind your back.
"T-thanks (Y/N), you w-were also great," Izuku stuttered.
"Dumbass, she didn't do anything she just stopped the fight!" Bakugou shouted, making you laugh.

The three of you cleaned in silence for a few hours, cleaning the carpet and rooms of the dorms, until you started to feel a little hot. You swayed a little and your face flushed.
'Oh Odin please no please no, not here. Why now?! With humans around?!' You thought leaning on your broom. Izuku noticed and stopped sweeping.
"Hey (Y/N), are you ok?" He asked concerned reaching for you.

You took a step back away from him, slightly waving your hand.
"N-no, I'm fine. J-just need f-fresh air," you said, slightly whimpering.
"Oi Lizard bastard, don't try and walk from the cleaning," Bakugou growled grabbing your tail as you began to walk off. You froze and a jolt went through you.

"K-kacchan, let go please," you whispered embarrassed. Izuku furrowed his eyebrows and walked closer.
"Kacchan maybe you should let go-"
"Maybe you should mind you business Deku!" He shouted, all the while pulling your tail. Then the unthinkable happened.

You.

Fucking.

Moaned.

S h i t

Time to hide their b o d i e s.

The two froze in their spots, Bakugou stared at you with wide eyes, a blush crawled up to the three of you.
"Let go!" You grabbed your tail and glared at him, your face still flushed.
"(Y-Y/N), did you... m-moan?" Izuku stammered. You said nothing as you bolted to your dorm room and shut it, jumping on your bed and curling yourself tightly in a ball.

'Oh Odin's beard, I need mom with me, she knows what to do! Why do I have to be in heat now?!' You thought as you felt more flushed than ever. You started to groan and twist around in your blanket, trying big to release the 'stress' as you heard the door being knocked on.
"(Y/N)! What happened? Are you ok? Talk to us!" You heard Izuku's muffled voice as there was now banging on your door.