Gum and juice

EDITED: 10/14/2020

(Y/N)'s POV

It's Friday and I actually woke up to my alarm. You can't even begin to comprehend how excited I am to get gum from Tsukishima. I know I sound crazy but he smelt so good. Yeah, that sounds creepy. But every time he smells good, he was munching on gum and I need to have it in my life. Also for the past two days, I've been playing Roblox with him religiously, and the things we talk about are questionable. Oh and I've kinda been acting like Karasuno's coach, and boy do I love bossing people around.

"You're awake?" Wakatoshi asks as he comes into my room.

"Hell yeah, this guy I met is bringing me some good drugs," I say.

"Am I that guy?" he furrows his eyebrows. "I brought your drugs," he holds up his hand and a water bottle.

"Don't call them drugs," I say. "It's medication, and don't worry. I'm not actually getting drugs, I'm getting gum. And I'm really excited to get this gum from this guy."

"Okay," he hands me my stuff and I take it.

"God bless your soul," I smile as I hand him his water bottle back.

"Okay," he takes his water back. "Today I have to stay after practice to work some things out for the training camp. I'll send one of the guys to get you."

"Can you send my favourite ass clown?" I ask.

"I was planning on it since he doesn't pay attention to the meetings anyways," he answers.

"Do we have chocolate ice cream?" I ask.

"Yes," he replies.

"Oh goody," I clap.

"Well I'll see you later," he says. "Have a good day." He turns to leave my room.

"I hope you get laid!" I call out.

"Why would I lie down at school?!" I hear him call back.

"Go get some!" I yell.

"Bye, see you later!" he responds. The front door closes behind him.

I laugh to myself knowing he's gonna ask his teammates the meaning of my 'slang'. Now it's time to de-crust.

After a nice shower free of falls but full of Roblox boys, it's time to get dressed in my school uniform which is pretty snazzy. Anyways, I get ready and to top off my look, I clip back some of my hair with a Shrek hairclip that I got from my Kinder surprise egg yesterday. I eat breakfast, grab my lunch and then I'm off.

And as usual, when I'm halfway to school I see Yamaguchi and Tsukishima. So of course, I run up to them like a crazy person.

"Give me the gum!" I yell loud enough for Tsukishima to hear even with his headphones on.

"Jesus Christ," he pulls off his headphones. "You're gonna give me a goddamn heart attack."

"You have a heart?" I question.

"No gum," he deadpans.

"No, no, no. Please I've been praying non-stop for the dino gods to bless your dreams all so I can get some of your gum," I say.

"You're so weird," he starts to walk again but I grab onto his arm. "What are you doing?"

"I-I think I might die without that gum," I confess and start to hang from his arm.

"I'm genuinely confused," Yamaguchi admits.

"You're gonna give me rabies," Tsukishima says.

"Jokes on you, I have leprosy," I close my eyes and hang my mouth open.

"Just shut up," he says and I feel two pieces of gum get shoved into my mouth. I immediately start chewing, still hanging from his arm. "Get off me now."

"Holy shit!" I exclaim. "It's so goddamn good. What flavour is it?"

"It's two different flavours: Tootie Frooty and Spearmint," he says.

"You really are God," I say.

"Shut up so we can get to school," he sighs, completely annoyed.

"I know you love my voice," I say, winking sarcastically.

"You're so loud," he says. The look on his face is pure pain. This fool is over my shit, I know it.

"Thank you," I smile. "And as a thank you for your many compliments I will introduce you to the best drink combination ever at lunch."

"I bet it tastes like ass," he snorts.

"Joke's on you, I enjoy ass," I say. And now that I say it out loud, it sounds kinda, really stupid.

"Just hurry up," he says.

-

Lunch, the best time of day especially since I just had P.E. I quickly put my stuff away and then head to the cafeteria after grabbing the two ingredients I need to make my special drink.

"Where's Yams?" I ask as I take a seat in front of Tsukishima.

"I think he had to ask a teacher a question or something," he shrugs. "I don't really know."

"How the hell could you not know?" I demand frantically. "What if he's meeting a drug dealer without us? What if he's clapping dino cheeks without us?"

"I'll leave you here," he says.

"I'll follow you, idiot," I reply.

"I'll go to the boy's washroom," he says as if that'll change anything. As is that would actually deter me from following him. Which it won't.

"As I said, I'll follow you, idiot," I say as I pull out my lunch and set up my makeshift bar.

"What the hell are you doing?" he asks.

"Setting up my meth lab," I say proudly.

"I'm going to run you over with six trucks," he shakes his head.

"Coward!" I claim loudly as I mix his drink. "Do fifteen."

"You're an idiot," he snorts.

"Drink," I hold the cup up to his face.

"What the hell is that?" he questions.

"I call it Prickly Juice. Now, drink up before I kill you," I smile. "It's a perfect mix of ginger ale and orange juice."

"That's sounds disgusting," he says.

"Just drink it or else I'll fuck your hamster again," I say.

"Why would my hamster fuck your ugly ass?" he laughs.

"My ass happens to be thick with three 'c's," I hold up three fingers. "And drink this, I promise it'll change your life. I drink it whenever I'm sad."

"I'll drink it if you shut up," he rolls his eyes ad I sit down with a smile eagerly awaiting his response.

"How is it?" I ask after he takes his first sip. "Isn't the flavour immaculate?"

"It tastes..." he starts.

"Marvelous?!"

"Gross," he says causing me to frown.

"I refuse to believe that," I cross my arms.

"But also kinda good," he takes another sip.

"I knew it!" I exclaim. "Just like Windex!" I yell.

"What?" he questions.

"What?" I copy him.

"Windex?" he questions.

"It was a one-time thing," I say. And he gives me a weird face before taking another sip.

Yeah, I have a princess and the frog stuffed toy hanging from my ceiling by its neck, what about it?

-Crouton