Pov I tell you that you remind me of a piece of lint I found in my left croc

Y/n's

"Holy shit!" My eyes shoot open and I push my hands out.

"What the hell," Kei says as he kneels down to where I had just fallen.

Another nightmare. N I C E.

"Sorry I just had a dream about some really hot Roblox guys," I yawn as I get up off the ground.

"Dumbass," he says. "Now hurry up the team were having a practice match just say look make a fool of your self,"

"Where," I look around until I spot them walking into the gym. "Nekoma?" I question.

"Yeah now hurry up," he says.

"Don't have to tell me twice," I say as I break out into a sprint to the gym. "It's my favorite bed head, Tetsuro!" I exclaim.

"Y/n?" he turns around and questions.

You see outta all of the teams my brother plays I only ever really talk to those from Nekoma, Fukurodani, Aobajosai, Itachiyama, and Inarizaki.

"What are you doing here?" he asks.

And yes he is another one of my volleyball brothers. I would always hang out with him when I went to Tokyo.

"I'm the junior coach," I say proudly.

"Well I see you still haven't grown an inch," he teases.

"Shut up you overgrown cat. I'll sell you to the mafia," I threaten. "And not the ones with the pretty boys,"

He laughs.

"And I'm still growing," I stick out my tongue.

"I'm just kidding," he says. "I'm sure you'll reach five feet one of these days,"

"I know I will," I say. "Anyway, I should get back to my team,"

"Wait I bet the team will wanna see you," he says. "And warm-ups don't start for five minutes,"

"The team can suffer," I joke.

"Nope," he picks me up and quickly brings me over to them.

"You can't just pick me up you rat," I kick my legs until he outs me down. "No wonder you're single,"

"That hurt," he makes a fake hurt expression.

"Y/n!" Yamamoto cheers. "I haven't seen you sic-," he's stopped by Kenma.

"Remember you don't talk about that," Kenma mutters.

"Oh yeah," he says. "What are you doing here!" he asks excitedly.

"I'm the junior coach," I say.

"Really?" Yaku questions. "That's so cool. Good job,"

"Thanks. And did you seriously grow taller since the last time I saw you?" I question.

"Half an inch," he says.

"Lucky," I pout. "Oh yeah Kenma," I say.

"Yes," he says.

"Do you still play (random ass video game)?" I ask.

He nods his head.

"Good," I smile. "There's a code to get the infinity sword, its A460wBj," I say as he quickly types in the combination

His eyes light up once he gets the item.

"Thank you Y/n," he says.

"No problem," I smile.

"Wow Y/n I can't believe you didn't get me a gift," Tetsuro says wiping a fake tear.

"Oh, I did," I motion for him to lean over.

I quickly mess up his hair even more before running away.

"Y/n!" he says.

"You can't get me!" I callout. "I'm safe over here," I say before running back to the Karasuno boys.

"You know Nekoma?" Hinata asks.

"Yup," I nod my head. "I met Tetsuro in one of his first matches against my brother, like six years ago," I say.

"Okay everyone gather around," Ukai says.

And of course, we all go over to him. He talks about some random stuff but I wasn't really paying attention until he said my name.

"Y/n do you have anything you wanna say?" he asks.

"Huh?" I say.

Y/n you're the junior coach, do your job idiot.

"Oh yeah," I nod my head. "There captain is insanely good at blocking and he'll probably try to get on your nerves and piss you off, he jumping could be better but he makes up with his height. Their setter Kenma his games sense is really good, he's not that fast and his stamina is low. He can't jump that high but he can prolly get in a one-touch," I say. "I've got more if you want?" I look over to Coach Ukai.

"Go for it kid," he says.

"Okay. Yamamoto, he's an outside hitter, game sense nothing to worry about, but his power is really good. He's basically another Tanaka, including the simp part," I say.

"Hey," Tanaka says.

"It's okay," Noya says. "I'll be a simp with you,"

"One last thing," I say. "Yaku, basically the mom of the team, he's the libero. His technique is good, but his jumping could be better but it doesn't really affect his playing. He's pretty fast and has a pretty good amount of stamina. I don't really know what else to say, it would be easier if I could get my hands on their statistics but I don't think that will ever happen," I say.

"You've never seen their charts?" Kei asks.

"No but I've seen a few of their games," I say.

"Everone please keep in mind what Y/n said," Coach Ukai says. "Now go start your warm-up," he claps his hands and the boys run off onto the court.

I walk over to the bench and take my seat.

"So you're telling me that you've never seen their charts but know all that?" Ukai asks.

"Yeah," I shrug. "I've seen a lot of volleyball,"

"Wow," he mutters.

I'm gonna beat myself up.

-Crouton