I lost my bescherelle

Y/n's pov

"Stop walking so close to me, I'm gonna trip," Kei says as the team maneuvers its way to the gym for the match.

"Yeah well, I'm gonna get stepped on. And unfortunately, I'm not allowed to be violent as a means to get around," I say. "That's why I have my own personal beanpole."

"I'm not your beanpole," he says. "And you won't get stepped on."

"Have fun planning my funeral," I shake my head. "As a boyfriend, you should have more concern for my well-being."

"Your well-being is fine," he rolls his eyes.

"You've got to take care of me ya know?"

"Really Y/n, in public?" he smirks.

"Gross Kei, stop that, you're gonna be my thirteenth reason."

I walk a few feet away from the group but close enough that he can see me. And approximately 3 seconds later I'm almost trampled.

"Sorry bout that kiddo," this guy says as he regains his balance. "Are you lost or something?"

"Oh it's fine," I say before running back to our group. "I told you, I nearly git killed by that tall guy. He was taller than you even, now do you understand why I must act like a leech?"

"I'm pretty sure that that's that two-meter tall guy, were playing his team next," he says.

"And I'm pretty sure he thought I was a little kid," I say.

"Well you are," he says.

"Hisoka," I say. "I'll walk with someone else,"

"No you won't," he says. "I'm the only beanpole,"

"Your right," I shrug. "I have no one else to walk with any way,"

-

Timship until after the Ohgiminami High and Kakugawa High matches because you already know how 'amazing' my writing is during actual matches.

"How did your team do in the qualifying rounds?" Wakatoshi asks.

"We qualified," I smile. "In the Interhigh they were up against Johzenji. Who are you guys up against,"

"Araigawa high," he says. "And then Hakusuikan,"

"You don't know that," I say. "You guys could lose or Hakusuikan could also lose,"

"That is very unlikely," he says. "Do you think Hakusuikan will lose their match,"

"Of course not," I pop some goldfish in my mouth. "They'll definitely win their first match, I'm like 99% sure they'll win,"

"Okay," he nods his head. "Then our second opponent will be Hakusuikan,"

"I'll probably be able to watch your guys first match, but I don't think I'll have the time to watch any of the others," I say.

"Okay," he nods his head again. "Now I must go,"

"Where are you going at..." I check my phone. "1 o'clock in the morning?" I ask.

"I'm going to hang out with Hoshi," he says heads over to the door to put on his shoes.

"Who in there right mind goes to hang out with someone at one o'clock in the morning?" I question. "Are you crazy?"

"Do you need me to drive you someplace?" he asks. "Like to hang out with someone?"

"Is it illegal to climb in through someone's window?" I ask.

"Yes," he says. "It is illegal,"

"Okay," I nod my head.

I pack up the goldfish I was eating and head over to the door to pick out some shoes.

"Do you think it would be easier to climb up to the second floor wearing rain boots or crocs?" I ask.

"You'll fall wearing crocs," he says. "So I guess rain boots are better, but sneakers are ideal,"

"Sadly my feet grew, and I need to get new shoes," I say. "I'll probably do that tomorrow,"

"Do you have money?" he asks.

"Yeah, I've got some," I say. "I sold all of that coke,"

"You were selling carbonated beverages?" he asks. "Did you at least have a permanent?"

"I'm joking, I still have my birthday money from last year," I say. "So I'll be fine,"

"You are not allowed to but another pair of crocs," he says as he locks the door behind us. "That includes all variations,"

"What?" I gasp. "That's not fair,"

"It is perfectly fair," he says. "Now we must get in the car or else we will be late,"

"Fine," I get in the car and put on my seat belt. "I'm going to Kei's place,"

"I still do not approve of him," he starts his car. "Do you know any shorts cuts to get there quicker?"

"Yeah if you take a right by the macs and go down the hooker road you'll get there a couple of minutes later," I say.

"Is that the road with the old guy who has all those pet pigeons?" he asks.

"No its the one with that lady who always trips in her heels," I clarify.

"Okay," he says.

Not only did everyone I know chose to do online classes, but they also chose a completely different high school and didn't tell me.

-Crouton