These are my lovely tags on my friends server

Y/n's pov

"Don't you think this snowman looks like Kei?" I ask. "The one with the sunglasses."

"I mean they're both pale, and skinny," he says. "So I see it."

"Aye, did you put carrot shreds on this one to make it Hinata?" I ask. "Cause if you did your an actual baddie."

"That I did young grasshopper," he nods his head. "That I did."

"That's pretty swag," I laugh. "But look at those fools over there."

"They don't understand the talent it takes to make these beauties," he says referring to Kuroo, Kei, Kema ad Akaashi who are just watching us from the window.

"Kei!" I yell. "Kei!"

"You think he can hear you?" Bokuto asks.

"Yeah, he can hear me," I say. "But he doesn't like when I force him out into the snow with me."

"Akaashi doesn't like that either, but when it snows he puts me outside," he smiles. "But Akaashi is so pretty when the snowflakes fall onto his eyelashes."

"He really is pretty, and Kei is pretty too," I say. "Oh my god, do you think Kei would listen to me if I asked him to dress up as Howl?"

"If you pester him enough I'm sure that he'll do it," he shrugs.

"That's what we're gonna be next year for Halloween, and Shit-ling is gonna be Hin," I say. "You know that little fat dog."

"Oh yeah, I love that dog," he says. "Now what do you think would happen if we just started rolling around in the snow?"

"You wanna roll around in the snow?" I question.

"Do you wanna roll around in the snow?" he asks.

"Well of course I want to roll around in the snow," I say. "But don't you think they'll come out here and drag us out?"

"They gotta put shoes on first, we'll have some time," he shrugs. "Akaashi and Kuroo will grab me then Tsukishima will get you."

"You think we should take off our shoes and coats?" I ask. "So then they won't get wet."

"Oh that's a good idea, then we have less laundry to do," he nods his head. "You're so smart."

"I know right," I say. "But we'll have to be quick because as soon as the jacket goes Kei's gonna be ready to drag me inside and tell me how stupid I am."

"So the plan will be to hide behind the snowmen, take off our jackets and shoes, quickly put them on the snowman's head then jump into the snow," he says. "So we'll have enough time."

"Do you think we'll catch a cold or something?" I ask. "Or get frostbite?"

"I thought you can only get that when you're in a storm," he says.

"Well that does make sense," I nod my head. "We're just rolling in it."

"And snow isn't even that cold," he says. "Just pretend you're a horned owl. They are good at adapting, we are horned owls."

"I am a horned owl," I say. "We'll be fine, the cold is just a figment of our imagination."

"They look they're getting suspicious," he says. "We better get this done of we'll never get to roll around in the snow together, it'll melt by the next time we're hanging out together."

"Okay, let's go," I smile.

The moment I stripped down to my sweats, shoes and tank top, I wanted to die, but when I threw off my shoes I was already dead.