Leave me in the tub

Y/n's pov

"You look ridiculous," Tsikishima says.

"You're just jealous," I say as I roll on my Heelys towards my locker. "I bet Yamaguchi respects the drip, don't you Yams?"

"They're colorful," He says.

"Thank you," I nod my head. "I couldn't decide between these ones of the light-up ones,"

"Your such an idiot," Tsukishima says.

"I've said it before and I'll say it again, I prefer the term dumbass," I smile.

"Fine dumbass," He rolls his eyes.

The three of us go to our lockers to gather our stuff for class, we then head to our first period, meth- I mean math class. We take our respected seats as the teacher starts to hand out the test we did. A lot of the kids did decent as most got in between a 75-85, so pretty good. But when I got mine I was shocked, I mean I did get the highest in the class 19.5 out of twenty. Most students would be happy but with the standards my mother has, it made me shiver.

"You look like your gonna puke," Yamaguchi says. "Are you okay?" he asks.

I begging to frantically flip through the teat to find the mistake I made.

"Seriously are you okay?" I hear him ask again.

A wave of relief washes over me when I notice that the teacher was the one who made the mistake. I quickly get up from my seat and walk to her desk.

"Um you made a mistake while marking my paper," I say. "Right here," I point to the error in the way she wrote the question.

"Oh, my apologies. That was a mistake on my half, I'll just remove that question from the total score of all the students," She says.

"Thank you so much," I say as I return to my spot.

If I ever want to die, all I have to do is let my mother catch a grade that is below perfect. Even thinking about her seeing it gives me chills. I have to rest my head on the desk to recover from the heart attack I just gave myself.

"What's the big deal, you had the highest score in the class anyway?" Tsukishima asks. "What's the point of having a mini spazz attack over half a point?"

"Well you got an extra point because I pointed it out so I wouldn't be complaining," I say.

"Isn't your math average 100?" Yamaguchi asks.

"Yes, and it needs to stay that way," I mutter.

-

The rest of the morning goes by normally but sadly I wasn't able to slip in any naps. Now its time for my favorite part of the day, lunch. But as I'm walking to the table I'm stopped by a person, gross.

"Hi," he says.

"Um... Hello," I say.

"You helped me with my math yesterday," he says.

Oh yeah, I did. I was in his class fixing shit and it looked like his head was about to explode, so I helped him. I think he's a second year.

"I remember that," I say.

"Well I thought you were really nice and pretty, do you want to have lunch with me? As a thank you," he asks.

"I'm really sorry but my friends are waiting for me," I say.

"Oh I understand," he says.

"Well anyway have a nice day," I smile and pat him on his shoulder which seems to lift his spirits a bit.