After I graduate post-secondary I wanna move to Toronto

Y/n's pov

I've been up for about half an hour, give or take. Maybe decades, who knows really. I've been listening, waiting for Kei to leave so I can get up without having to see him, pathetic, I know. But I think he's gone.

"Hey," he says once I uncover my head with the blanket.

"I'm still sleeping," I say covering my head once again. "Sleeping noise."

"I'm not an idiot," he says. "Take off the blanket, I would rather not talk to you like you're a toddler."

"I'm not a toddler," I say.

"Fine, that favour you owe me. I'll use it now," he says.

"What favour?" I question. "I do not recall such bullshit."

"You swore yesterday," he says. "So you do."

"First of all," I uncover my head. "That doesn't count, and second of all that's a pretty shitty thing to use a favour on."

"Too bad," he shrugs. "It was mine to use."

"You're so embarrassing," I say covering my face. "I hope you get hit by a drunk cat riding a bike."

"I didn't even do anything," he says.

"Yes you did," I say. "Your presence is an embarrassment."

"No you're the embarrassment," he says.

"I am not an embarrassment," I say. "I am just embarrassing."

"That's the same thing," he says. "Are you stupid or something?"

"Yes I am, and you should know that by now," I say getting up in his face. "I'm very stupid actually."

"And you are very close," he smirks.

"I am not," I roll out of bed. "You are."

"Says the one-half naked," he snickers.

"Ugh, I don't want to talk about it," I tug down the shirt before leaving the room. "I don't want to talk to you."

-

"Hey Kei!" I call out. "Get you lazy in this kitchen before I beat you with my discount croc!"

"I thought you didn't want to talk to me," he says as he walks into the kitchen.

"Yeah... I changed my mind," I say.

"In..." he checks his phone. "Five minutes, you changed your mind in five minutes?"

"It was actually closer to six if you round up the seconds," I say.

"What a big difference," he rolls his eyes. "All that time and you still couldn't put on some clothes?"

"I put on socks and underwear," I say. "Boom, take that hamster boy."

"Did you call me out here to insult me?" he asks.

"No, I called you out here to make me some tacos," I say. "The insults are just an added bonus."

"Do it yourself," he says.

"Please Kei, I'm too tired to make food," I say. "I require you to do so for me."

"Not my fault you're tired," he scoffs.

"Correction," I hold up my finger. "It is."

"So that must be why you're laying down on the kitchen floor?" he asks.

"I'm in paaaiiinnnn!" I sing.

"What happened to, yes Kei, right there," he says in a mocking tone. "Or, faster Kei please, don't stop."

"Stop it!" I yell. "I do not sound like that."

"You're right, it was more like, oh god yes please, don't stop," he laughs.

"If you think it's so funny next time I'll stay quiet, you want that?" I question. "Actually, scratch that, we're never ever having sex again."

"I'm just teasing," he says crouching down. "Don't look so upset, I love the way you sound."

"Kei! Stop saying things like that!" I yell.

"Just shut up," he says. "I'll make you some food."

"Thanks, shawty," I smile.

"Don't call me that," he says.

"Why though?" I ask. "You need a nickname."

"I don't want one," he says. "Get up, you look like an ugly rat."

"Ugly squirrel , sounds good," I say. "I like your funny words magic man."

"I'm not making you food," he says. "Do it yourself."

"Make it spicy please," I say.

"I said I'm not cooking," he says.

"Green salsa," I say. "Do we have tortilla chips?"

"I'm not cooking," he says again.

"Can you warm them in the oven please?" I ask.

"Jesus Christ," he mumbles. "You want cheese too?"

"Yeah," I say. "Lots."

"Of course you do," he says. "Get off the floor, you're blocking the fridge."

"I don't care," I say. "Sounds like a you problem."

"I'll hit you with the door," he threatens.

"Do it," I say. "No balls."

"You asked for i-" he starts.

"No no no, I'm kidding," I shield my head. "Don't actually hit me."

"I would never hit you," he says. "But I will drag you out of this kitchen."

"You better not, you- you better not," I say.

"Then get up," he says.

"My arms hurt," I say.

"Move," he says.

"And my legs too, and my head, my stomach, just everything," I say.

"Just move," he sighs.

"No, but for real," I say. "Can you just pick me up and toss me in the bathtub or something?"

"You're so difficult," he says as he picks me up. "I don't know how I got stuck with you."

"It's a curse," I say. "That's for trying to put a curse on Kageyama."

"I never told you that," he says. "Did Yamaguchi tell you?"

"What?" I question.

"What," he says.

"You tried to put a hex on Kages?" I ask.

"I didn't," he says.

"That's why the shipment of milk got cancelled to the school for the week," I say. "Baddie alert over here."

The way I have so much homework, my TA and CA are finna have my head.

-Crouton