I used to want to be a hacker so now I know a lot about hacking

Dw I won't hack you tho.

There was a time skip, idk how long I just decided there was a time skip, but it wasn't that big.

Y/n's pov

"Get up," I hear a voice say.

"I've been awake rat," I say.

"Then get off me," he says. "I don't want to carry you around, and its time for our match,"

"What a shame," I get off his back. "It's nice having a personal horse,"

"I'm not a horse," he says.

"I know, you're a thick brontosaurus," I say. "So what team are we playing first?"

"The team with the slick back hair," he says.

"Oh the purple guys," I nod my head. "Go and block their spikes, do it,"

"That was the plan," he says.

"Make them go regret their life decisions, do it," I say.

"You sound like a psychopath," He shakes his head.

"Crush their spirits," I say. "Kill em,"

"My god," he shakes his head.

"Smash their hearts," I say.

"What's wrong with you?" he asks.

"Tendo's been hanging around my place too much," I say. "Him and my pimp have been watching volleyball games all the damm time, his song his stuck in my head,"

"Okay then," he says.

-

The match between us and Ohgiminami started, it was a pretty fun match to watch. I took my notes although I didn't really know what to write, and before I knew it the match was done and we won.

"What the hell is that?" Kei asks as he looks down at my paper.

"Ew don't stand over me when I'm sitting on the bench," I say. "You look like a titan,"

"I do not look like a titan," he says.

"Yes you do," I get up off the bench.

"No I don't," he says.

"Hey Hinata," I run over to him. "Doesn't Kei look like a titan?"

"Yeah he does," he nods his head. "The smiling one,"

"The smiling girl titan," I laugh. "Your right,"

"I do not look like a titan," Kei says slightly irritated.

"Don't worry its a compliment," I smile. "I'll be the Moe titan, Hinata is Sonny, Kegaeyama is Bean,"

"That doesn't make any sense," Kei shakes his head.

"And Yams is Armin," I say.

"So I'm the colossal titan?" Yamaguchi asks.

"No, you're just Armin," I say.

"Why can't I be a titan?" he asks.

"Fine you can be the peering tian," I say. "Happy?"

"I'll just be Armin," he says.

I'm skipping the game with the tall ass guy because, sorry if you wanted me to write something. I hate writing during matches.

"Coach I'm not coming back to the school on the bus," I say.

"Yeah that's fine," he says.

"This blows," I kick a pebble. "I wanted to watch the new episode of dinosaur train,"

"Your no taking the bus?" Kei asks.

"I wish I was taking the bus," I say. "I want to sleep, but I have to go to Shiratorizawa,"

"Why?" he asks.

"Just because you don't play in matches anymore doesn't mean you stop practicing," I say trying my best to sound like my brother.

"You're going to go practice with Shiratorizawa?" Hinata asks excitedly. "Your so lucky,"

"No, I am not lucky," I say. "This is not a happy event, this is basically torture,"

"I thought you liked volleyball?" Hinata tilts his head to the side.

"I do," I say.

"Then what's the big?" Kei asks.

"What's the big deal?" I repeat his question. "The girl's team is joining the practice, there's will be six teams of three and we have to rotate around, I'm going to die,"

"That sounds like fun," Hinata says.

"Please Kei," I turn to him. "Break my ankles, please I'm begging you,"

"What the hell, I'm not gonna break your ankles," he says. "My mom would definitely ground me,"

*ring ring*

"Answer it," I shove my phone in his face. "Its Wakatoshi, tell him I'm dead,"

"What? Why me?" he questions. "I'm not answering it,"

*ring ring*

"Hinata answer it," I give him the phone. "Tell him I was abducted by th bubble guppies,"

"A-a-h H-hel-lo?" Hinata stutters into the phone. "I will beat you and go to nationals!"

"Idiot," Kageyama takes the phone. "She was abducted and killed by the bubble guppies,"

"Don't tell him that, he'll blame it on me," Kei grabs the phone. "She's at the front of the building, in the parking lot,"

"No, I'm not," I grab the phone. "He's lying, I was killed by the bubble guppies. Tell him Yaichi," I hand her the phone.

"Please don't step on me," Yaichi cries before giving the phone to Yamaguchi.

"Ah. S-shes bidding behind Tsuki," Yamaguchi says. "Um he says he doesn't approve of Tsukishima," Yamuguchis says as he holds out the phone.

"I already know that," Kei says.

"Tell him I few away with a flying elf," I take the phone and usher it towards Tanaka.

"She was stolen b-," Tanaka starts.

"Tanaka don't," Kiyoko says.

"Kiyoko spoke to me!" Tanaka exclaims. "Y/n is at the front in the parking lot,"

"Tanaka, you're supposed to help me," I take the phone. "Daichi please save me," I give him the phone.

"He says he brought you a tire taco, whatever that is," Daichi says as he hands the phone back to me.

"On god?" I ask.

"Yes, and a juice box," Wakatoshi says.

"With extra tires?" I ask.

"Yes," he replies.

"I'll be there," I say before hanging up the phone. "Okay guys if I don't come back that means I've been killed, please have me cremated and turned into slime and use some of my ashes in fireworks,"

"Slime?" Suga questions.

"Sentimental slime, and make sure not to add glitter because I hate that shit," I say. "Bye now,"

"See ya," Kei says.

Probably the last chapter for today.

-Crouton