My neck, my back

Y/n's pov

I slowly open the door after punching in the code, come on Y/n your not a pussy. I walk in and instantly Wakatoshi turns to me, he's definitely cooking based on the smell.

"Wakatoshi," I say as I close the door behind me.

"Y/n, I'm sorry that you had to stay at the hospital," he says.

Turns out I'm not a badass bitch, I start crying like a baby.

"Y/n are you okay?" he asks walking closer.

"I'm so sorry!" I sob as I take off my shoes and drop my bag. "I'm so so so so sorry!"

"Y/n-" He starts.

I run up to him and wraps my arms around him, I don't actually remember the last time I gave him a hug. He usually gives them to me when i'm being a depressed little bitch but I've never given one to him.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you," I squeeze him tighter, "And I'm sorry for ignoring you and being a little bitch. And I'm sorry if I made you mad," I say.

"I was never mad," he says. "You don't need to apologies, I was being pushy,"

Why? Why can't my brother not be the best one once in a while?

I pull away and wipe my tears. "That's not what you're supposed to say," I look up at him.

"It's not?" he furrows his brows. "If you give me a minute I can figure it out," he says seriously.

"You're supposed to say that even though I'm a little shit you forgive me, but if I do that again you'll leave me in Sangwoo's basement," I sniffle.

"I would never leaver you in someone's basement," he says. "I believe that that is illegal, I don't think that is what I should say in a situation like this,"

"Well Its what I need to hear," I wipe my face. "Please,"

"It seems a bit rude," he says. "Will it make you feel better?" he asks.

"Yes, it will," I nod my head.

"Even though you are a little shit I forgive you, but if you do this again I will leave you in Sangwoo's basement. How was that?" he asks seriously.

I laugh. "Good I just need it on video," I say. "So I don't forget,"

"I will not let you record me saying that," he says. "You won't forget because you came up with it in the first place,"

"I have a really bad memory, so I will need a video. It's for my own good," I say trying to convince him.

"You do not have a bad memory when it comes to things that people say. But you often forget to wash your face, plug in your phone, and how the password to your laptop," he says.

"You don't need to call me out like that," I shake my head. "And I remember the stupid password to my laptop,"

"If you remembered it why do you always ask me?" he asks.

"I'm kidding I don't remember it," I laugh.

I do remember it, its 'Iwaoiforthewin' he has no idea what it means but I think you can guess why I always ask him to 'remind' me.

"Okay," he nods his head. "Are you hungry, I made all of your favorites," he says.

"All of them?" I question surprised. "Like my top three?"

"No," he shakes his head. "Top six,"

If your brother isn't like mine what are you even doing with your life? And if you think for a moment that your is better than mine I will not hesitate to beat your ass up.

"No fucking way!" I exclaim as I run to the kitchen.

"I have to get the nuggets from the oven," he says.

One the table I find all the finest dishes you could ask for. Red jello, rainbow goldfish, watermelon, fruit cups, and some kool-aid. I couldn't have asked for a better meal.

"They are hot," he says as he places a plate down. "Eat slowly or you will get sick,"

"Yeah I get it," I say as I sit down. "And I won't eat too much either,"

"Your exams are in a few days," he says.

"I know," I shrug. "I'm ready for them,"

"You still aren't supposed to go to school, and you're not supposed to leave the house on your own either," he informs me.

"What? Why?" I question. "That's stupid,"

"That's what the doctors said. I don't know why," he takes a sip of his water.

"Stupid ass doctors," I mumble. "So how am I going to take my exams?"

"I'll take you to school and you'll do your exams in the office instead of class," he says.

"Don't you have exams?" I ask. "Won't you be late if you have to drop me off?"

"We will leave a little earlier, and my school starts a bit later than yours so I will not be late," he says. "By the time your report card is ready to be picked up you'll be able to go places on your own ex-" he starts.

"Except walking around alone in the evening," I say. "I know,"

"Good," he nods his head.

"So tell me what's new with you. What did you do? Anything fun, maybe you found a hot girl and hooked up with her in the back of a hot topic," I cock an eyebrow.

"I did not hook up with anyone," he says.

Ah, so he's improved his vocabulary, very good young grasshopper.

"I got new knee pads," he says.

"Very good," I nod my head.

"I played volleyball,"

"That's a new one," I continue to nod my head.

"I also kissed Saito Hoshi," he says.

"Yes kissed Saito Ho-," I blink a few times registering what he's just told me. "You made out with Saito?! As in the captain of the girl's volleyball team? The number two female setter in the country! You kissed her?" I question.

"Actually I made out with her," he says nonchalantly.

"I'm so proud," I say dramatically as I roll off my chair onto the floor. "I knew you could do it. So she's your girlfriend now?" I ask hopefully.

"Yes, she is my girlfriend now," he says.

"So when did you start liking her?" I ask still laying on the ground.

"First year," he says.

"Really three years?" I ask surprised.

"No it was six years, I started liking her my first year of middle school," he says.

"Six-year!" I yell. "You waited six years to tell her?" I question.

"I didn't tell her, she told me. She said that she's liked me since second year of middle school, so I told her that I also liked her. After that, I kissed her," he says.

"You didn't even tell her how you felt?" I question.

"You never told that boy how you feel," he points out. "And I still don't approve of him,"

"You've never even met him," I scoff. "And sometimes the things that His-Tendo says are just a load of giraffe shit,"

"I also looked it up," he says.

"Yeah well you were probably on some stupid red neck website, and I bet it said some random shit about tractors," I shake my head. "Not everything on the internet is true,"

"Okay," he nods his head. "I still don't approve,"

Sometimes things get stuck in his head and I just want to beat them outta his brain, I swear that it's just a volleyball floating around in there.

"Yeah well, I don't even know if he likes me," I sigh.

The real question is if we need another dramatic event, y'know just for kicks.

-Crouton