I hate writing about volleyball games

Does anyone do art, like the ones I see when they draw a person with an anime character? You get what I mean.

Y/n's pov

So I played through both of my games, all good, that means we get to play in the finals tomorrow. Everything was going well as I was walking down the hall to find Oikawa, I mean, he did just have a match with Karasuno and I'm eager to find out who won. No matter who lost its gonna be sad, I just know it.

"Y/n!" Bunny yells running over to me.

And judging by her tear-stained face, Seijoh didn't pull through. I want to spazz out and celebrate at the same time.

"How are they?" I ask.

"Sad, they're crying," she says. "Oikawa has ban everyone from seeing him."

"Really?" I ask. "Where is he? He should be with his team right now."

"He doesn't want to talk to anyone," she says. "Not even Iwa."

"Not even Iwa?" I ask.

"Yeah, he said he doesn't want to see anyone," she says. "Hey, where are you going?"

"I'm going to go and drag Toru out from where ever he's hiding," I say. "I mean, it's the least I can do."

"But he said he doesn't want anyone around him," she says. "He said he was getting fresh air but I kind of doubt that."

"When I was crying he helped me by making this bitch whom I hate really jealous," I say. "SO do you mind just going to tell my brother that I'm outside?"

"What are you gonna do?" she asks.

"I'm just gonna hug him," I say. "Relax."

"That's gonna trigger you're brother?" she asks.

"Oh yeah," I nod my head. "I like never give him hugs because I like getting them better, so he'll probably be triggered."

"You're kinda evil," she says.

"It's for a good cause," I say.

-

"Hey Toru," I say.

"Go away Y/n-chan, I'm getting fresh air," he says.

"Well, I'm fresh," I say. "So you, my friend, are in luck."

"Just go find your brother, I bet he didn't let his team down," he sighs.

"Do you want me to beat your bonny ass right here?" I questions. "Because I am more ready than a two-year-old with a pocket knife and an unsuspecting victim."

"Just go inside," he wipes his face. "I'll be in soon."

"No, now you better listen to your fake unofficial girlfriend," I say. "Because your boyfriend is also sad, but you didn't fail anyone."

"But I lost," he says. "It's over."

"It's never over," I say. "Unless you plan on working in some boring office after you graduate, are you?"

"Well of course not," he says. "I'd never work in an office."

"Exactly," I say. "So you still have plenty of games to win in the future."

"I hate that you're making sense," he says.

"I know right," I say. "It's very out of my normal snorting kinetic sand self."

"It's your brother," he groans quiet enough so that Wakatohsi cant' hear. "I bet he's here to harass me."

"Actually I told Bunny to tell him I was out here," I say before pulling Oikawa down into a hug.

"What's this?" he questions. "Am I really getting a sisterly hug from Y/n-chan?"

"Yeah, unfortunately," I say.

"I'm the best brother on that contract," he says. "Beat that Wakatoshi."

"Are you seriously sticking your tongue out at him?" I ask, still hugging him.

Remind me to steal whatever body wash Oikawa uses, its definitely from bath and body works.

"He's just standing there like Shane," he laughs. "He looks so stupid."

"Don't insult him like that," I say. "He's still my brother."

"Come on calling me Oni-san," he whispers. "If I can't be the better volleyball player I wanna be the better brother."

"What no, I still have to live with that one," I say. "I don't want him to be salty, I'm not calling you Oni-san, I'm not five."

"Please, please, please, please," he begs. "I'll stop sending you articles about how dinosaurs are extinct."

"That was you?" I question. "What the hell is wrong with you? Did someone shove a whole bag of pita bread up your ass? What kind of psycho does that?"

"Oops," he laughs.

At least he's not crying anymore, at my expense though.

"Just say it please?" he asks.

"Fine," I pull away. "You played very well... Oni-san."

Please kill me.

"Why thank you," he smiles. "I better get back to my team, and you should do the same."

I watch as he bounces away happily, lovely.

"You just called Oikawa Oni-san," I hear Wakatoshi says. "Why did you call him that?"

"Because," I shrug. "I don't know."

"You don't call me Oni-san, that's not fair," he says. "I'm your brother."

"I know that," I say.

"You stopped calling me Oni-san when you were younger," he says. "So why call him that?"

"Calm down Wakatoshi, don't get you panties in a bunch," I laugh.

"I do not wear those," he says. "And I am calm."

"I just said it to make him feel better," I say.

"Well it did not make me feel better," he says.

"Yeah well I don't need to make you feel better, you won all your games," I say. "Why would you need comfort?"

"Just don't call Oikawa Oni-san again please," he says. "It makes me want to hit him."

"Woah calm down Jamal, don't' pull out the nine," I say. "I thought you liked Oikawa."

"I recognize that his skills are very good," he says. "That does not mean I enjoy him acting like my sister's brother, I'd rather him try to date you than do that."

"Fiesty," I say. "You really are the jealous type, do you act like this when other people talk to Tendo?"

"Act like what?" he asks.

Knowing Tendo he enjoys Wakatoshi's oblivious jealousy.

"Nevermind," I say.

Drop your assumptions about me pretty please.

-Crouton