Stream Boku no pico

Y/n's pov

"Why are you smiling like that?" Kei asks as we walk down the sidewalk.

"Hmm," I take a sip of my boba tea. "I'm thinking about thick Roblox boys,"

"You look weird," he says.

"Good, I'll scare away all the hood rats," I say. "So where are we even going?" I ask.

"You'll see when we get there," he says.

"Are we going to the strip club?" I ask. "Because apparently I'm not allowed to go to those,"

"Why?" he looks down at me.

"I don't know," I shrug "My brother just said, no," I say in a deep ass voice.

"Makes sense," he says.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I look up at him.

"Knowing you you'd probably get up on the stage and start swinging on the pole like an idiot," he says.

"I-," I stop to think for a moment. "Well... At least I'd be making that bank,"

"What would you even do with all that money?" he asks.

"So you think I'd make a lot of money? It fills me with immense joy that you think I have what it takes to be America's top stripper," I wipe a tear of joy.

"We live in Japan," he says.

"No," I shake my head. "We live in a society,"

"You're an idiot," he shakes his head.

"I've already told you that I prefer dumbass," I poke him in the side.

"Ah, don't do that," he brings his hand to where I poked him. "Rat,"

"Anyways, there's a lot of things I could do if I had that kinda cash," I tap my chin. "I could get some cool Halloween costumes, some high-end bleach, name brand Windex, a Boku no pico poster, more crocs, or maybe even something fancier, god the possibilities are endless,"

"Is that really all you can think of?" he asks.

"Well, I don't know what I would get," I shrug. "What would you get?"

"Tch, I don't know," he shrugs.

"I know what I'd get," I gasp.

"What?" he asks.

"A will to live," I smile. "I'm running low,"

"Come on," he drops his arm over my shoulders as we continue to walk.

"Wow Kei," I say. "You must really like me."

"Shut up."

"What's the matter, Tsukishima?" I smile.

"Don't call me that," he cringes.

"Why not?"

"Because... it sounds better when you say Kei," he mumbles.

"Wow Kei, It makes me so happy to hear-," I start.

"And besides, Tsukishima has to many syllables and the last thing I need you to do is to mess it up and sound like an idiot," he laughs.

"Jokes on you, I always sound like an idiot."

-

"No fucking way," I say gaining a few disapproving stares from some Karens. "Do you guys not realize where we are? It's the dino museum," I say to the disproving Karens.

"Were not even inside yet," Kei grabs my hand and leads me inside.

"Its dinosaurs, who are you guys not shaking in your sketchers by know?" I ask. "Holy shit stop looking at me like I'm crazy, aren't ya'll ready to see some cheeks?" I continue talking to the Karens.

"Your gonna get us kicked out before we even get in," Kei shakes his head. "Don't provoke the Karens,"

"Grey's anatomy sucks wiggly pretzel sticks," I say loudly. "With mayo,"

"Can I get two admission passes?" Kei asks the front desk guy.

"And carol Baskins killed her husband," I say. "Her and he ashy ass knees,"

"I'll the adult price but can you give her the kids one with the dinosaurs on it?" he asks.

"Giving your kid a bowl cut against there will should be illegal," I say.

"That's my husband," A Karen says.

"Your husband?" I question. "Hisoka looking ass. Don't worry man they have the kids help phone number on the back of kit-kat bars," I say.

"The nerve of some people," She huffs. "Come on pudding," she pulls on her 'husbands' arm.

"I think he's a minor," I say. "Or at the most, he's barely legal,"

"Yes, I'm sure she's over the age of 13, she doesn't need a kids admission pack," Kei says.

"No, he's lying," I say. "We will gladly take the kid's admission pack. That's the one with the backpack right?" I ask.

"Ah yes," The desk guy nods his head.

"What are you doing?" Kei mutters.

"I have a coupon too," I slide it on the counter.

"Okay," the desk guy types up somethings. "That'll be (random price),"

Kei quickly pays before we walk off.

"Do you just carry coupons for the museum around everywhere?" he asks.

"Obviously," I say as I admire my new children's backpack. "And we saved big bucks,"

"I don't know how you managed to pass as a child," he shakes his head.

"I always come here, I've been eleven for four years," I smile proudly.

"How though?" he asks.

"Because I'm a badass bitch," I say.

"Language, there are children here," Another Karen says. "Teenagers these days, so inconsiderate of everyone else," she shakes her head.

"Just you wait," I smirk. "Your kids gonna grow up with a whole Juul up his ass, and I bet he's gonna huff air duster,"

"Your parents clearly didn't raise you right," she shakes her head. "I bet there disappointed,"

"Oh don't even go there. You're older than the damm fossils," I say.

"At least I have manners," she crosses her arms. "Ew,"

"My middle name is ew," I smirk. "And you wanna know some manners, I'll fuck you dad and make you my stepchild, I'll teach you some manners then,"

"Jesus christ Y/n," Kei tugs on my arm.

"Language," she gasps.

"Oh, you want a different language? I speak Japanese, English, French, Spanish, and weeb. Take your pick," I say. "I even know a.s.l,"

"Where are your parent?" She asks.

"Right here," I point to Kei.

"I find it hard to believe that he's your father," she purses her lips.

"He's not my father," I smirk.

"Then who is he?" she questions.

"My-," I start.

"Sorry about her," he picks me up. "She's special, she's having another one if her episodes,"

"Hey Kei put me down," I struggle to break free. "You're being an asswhore,"

"We are going to see the dinosaurs," He says.

I can't find the moth that flew into my room last night. Or at least I think it was last night.

-Crouton