Look at this glizzy I found

Y/n's pov

"Moring bitches!" I say as I walk onto the bus. "Miss me?"

"Just shut up," Shirabu says.

"Bitch haha," I laugh. "Why you mad? Cause my pussy pops severely, and yours don't?"

"Shirabu is a boy," Wakatoshi says.

"Oh, my apologies," I say slumping down in my respected seat. "But why's everyone so depressed?"

"We lost to Date tech girls last time," Kaori says.

"Yeah, they're scary," Nori says.

"They are not scary," I say. "We're scary."

"Says the midget," Shirabu snorts.

"What did I say about staring fights with my team?" Saito asks.

"Yeah, ugly, who you calling short?! Y/n and I are the same height!" Kaori yells. "You wanna go?"

"Don't worry Y/n," Goshiki says. "He's only bugging you about your height because there's nobody on the boy's team that he can make fun of in that category."

"Shut up," Shirabu says angrily.

"Wow Goshiki that was low," I laugh. "Hopefully low enough for Shirabu to reach it."

"I understood that joke," Wakatoshi says. "That was funny."

"I'm not even short," Shirabu says.

"Small feet to," I say. "How sad."

"I also understand that one," Wakatoshi says. "Poor Shirabu."

"Y/n literally has the smallest feet on the bus," he says. "She still wears children's shoes."

"I do not," I kick my foot up, resting it on top of the seat. "These are from the women's section."

"They don't make ugly dinosaur shoes in adult sizes," he scoffs.

"Take it back," I say.

"They're ugly," he says.

"These are the best shoes ever to be created, one of a kind, you're just jealous," I say. "So shut up before I strangle you with my rainbow laces."

"Her shoes are a very touchy subject," Wakatoshi says. "We don't talk about them."

"I'm taking a nap, move Shirabu," I say.

"I'm not moving," he says. "We've got assigned bus seating."

"Well id like to sit next to my brother right now," I say.

"I'm sitting beside Tendo," he says.

"Exactly," I say.

"I'm on the contract," Tendo says.

"Do not add Shirabu to the contract," I say.

"I really hate it here," Shirabu says as he moves to sit in my seat.

-

"Look how scary they are," Nori says as we walk onto the court to start warm-ups.

"Y/n not spikes in warm-ups," Coach says. "I don't want them getting a close up before the match starts."

Bruh.

"How scary can they be?" I ask. "They don't look scary at all."

"Well for people you can't turn anything into a crazy spike they're blocks are," Hana says.

"They aren't even scary," Kaori says.

"You don't spike," Hana says. "So you never have to deal with them."

"Look at them, they're just like us," I say. "We can't just be afraid of them, remember the good old days when people would just be scared of us?"

"That was because of you," Hana says. "You were scary."

"Well, I guess I better get my reputation back," I say.

"That short thing is really a spiker?" one of the Date Tech girls question.

"That I am," I say. "Didn't realize they were letting college drops out back onto their high school teams."

"Who do you think you're talking to?" she questions.

"Sorry but we're here to snag our ticket to nationals, I didn't sign up from some charity event for amateurs," I laugh. "Now how about you go and get the benched warmed up?"

"Who even are you?" she asks.

"This is our newest member," Saito says patting my shoulders. "Watch out for her service ace, her volleyball personality is similar to that of the middle blocker on the boy's team."

"If I had a choice, I'd be wearing, my crocs on the court," I say.

-

"I think we might actually win this," Kaori says.

"See they aren't even that scary," I say. "Just gotta run around the court like a crazy person and don't think about what you're doing."

"What kind of logic is that?" Hana questions.

"From my old team," I say. "I learned some good technique over with them."

"Okay girls," Saito says. "We still haven't one the second set yet, don't get too excited."

"Well we'll totally win because we've got Y/n," Nori says. "We only lost because half of the spikes last time around sucked."

"I am right here," Hana says. "So you shut up."

"Now now everyone," Coach says. "We can't assume things yet."

"Let's just get on with this," I say.

-

"Were gonna fucking lose," one of the Date Tech girls mutter. "What did that bitch say again?"

"Who you calling bitch?" I ask as I receive a ball sending it over to their side.

"That Takahashi hoe," she says.

"I fucken hate that Roxanne hoe," I say watching the ball, getting ready to block it.

"Oh yeah, she said that Kei's lips are really soft," she smirks before going up to spike.

"She said wh-" I'm interrupted by a hard smack, right to the middle of my face.

Ah shit.

The next chap is good and it's ready to be published, but I'm not gonna yet.

-Crouton