Someone just asked me if I know what a Crouton is, bruh

Y/n's pov

"Y/n, Y/n," I feel a light tap on my shoulder. "Y/n wake up, are you alright?"

"Oh... Hey Akina," I say. "Fancy seeing you here."

"Y/n, its cold out, what are you doing here?" she asks.

"Oh it's fine, I was just leaving," I say looking around. "Do you have the time?"

"It's nearly five," she says. "You go inside before you catch a cold."

"Oh no it's fine," I say as she pulls me up to my feet. "I'll just head back to my place."

"No time to argue, I've got a flight," she says. "Business meeting."

"I don't want to bother Kei," I say. "Really it's fine, I can go home."

"Nonsense, he's awake, I'm sure he'll be thrilled to see you," she says. "I'm thrilled to see you."

"No it's fine," I say, but it already too late, shes closed the door being sure to lock it behind her.

"Mom, you're already running late, I promise that I'll be fine home alone- Y/n?" Kei questions walking into the living room.

"Hey," I smile awkwardly. "How y'all doing?"

"You're here," he says almost shocked.

"I accidentally took a nap on your porch," I say. "And uh... I saw your mom."

"Yeah," he nods his head.

"And uh... Did you hear what Roxanne said?" I ask.

"I did," he nods his head again.

I stand there for a moment just staring at him, there's so much I wanted to say but I just couldn't think of any of it at that moment.

"I... I just thought I was making a good choice and that I could manage to not be with you," I say. "But I didn't think about how it could hurt you."

I look around the room desperately trying to avoid looking at him.

"And I just figured you could forget about me," I fore out a laugh. "Guess I'm just too much of a leech."

"I could never forget you," he sighs. "And I wouldn't want to either."

"Roxanne's dating my other friend now," I say. "And I cut her hair outside the cafe."

"Good, she deserved it," he scoffs. "Shoulda stabbed her for all I cared."

Mom? Jk, I ain't Sangwoo.

"And I just wanted to tell you that I'm really sorry," I say. "And I didn't want to cause any more trouble than I already do, because that's all I've seen to be doing lately."

"Y/n," he says, I was too busy rambling to notice that he had walked so he was right in front of me.

"Can you please take me back?" I ask. "Please."

"Take you back? You're saying that as if I'd gotten rid of you," he says. "I've been waiting for you to come back, dumbass."

"I really am a dumbass," I say.

"Y/n," he says. "You're enough."

"Kei," I say struggling to hold back a sob.

"Hmm, what is it?" he asks tilting my head up to look me in the eyes.

"Please kiss me."

Grab ya snacks, and your holy water because the next chap is gonna be pretty saucy.

-Crouton