Bitch you thought, lol

Third-person

"Kei," Y/n says. "Kei."

"Yes?" he asks looking up at the girl who is currently sprawled out on the couch.

He hasn't really been keeping track of how long he's been with her, and he's just happy to see that she's less drowsy, and more... well odd.

"Kei, I used to know someone named Kei," she says. "Isn't that fun?"

He's tried asking her question about why they broke up, but she's not interested in that topic in the least.

"Oh really?" he asks. "That's cool."

And that's another thing, soft Tsukishima has entered the chat, she's basically been having drastic mood swings and he's not looking to add to them.

"Have you heard of him? He played basketball I think," she says. "Or maybe it was softball."

"Volleyball," he says. "He plays volleyball."

"You're right," she says as she dangles her hand off the couch to brush her fingers against the cat's fur.

"What happened to him?" he asks.

"Oh he's gone," she says. "He died."

"I don't think he died," he says. "Are you sure?"

"Well he's dead to me," she says not bothering to look away from the cat now rolling on its back.

"What?" he asks, slightly shocked by her words.

"I got you," she laughs. "Did I get you?"

"You did," he says, struggling to not send her a glare.

"And I had to leave him," she says. "I had to choose between two people that I love, like the Teletubbies."

Disregarding the last bit he asks, "What do you mean you had to choose between two people?"

"My brother, that's the other guy. His career or me being happy, he already does so much for me, and now the other boy was sad but then he didn't look sad and he called me a bad liar," she rolls over. "I'm a good liar, I've been lying to everyone."

"Why did you have to choose?" he asks.

"Are you stupid?" she asks. "I just told you, my brother's life would be ruined so no I have to keep a secret."

"What's the secret?" he asks.

"It's a secret, you can't tell Kei," she says. "Do you promise not to tell him, he might get mad, or something like that."

"I won't tell him," he says. "I promise I won't."

"Come closer," she says sitting up.

"Fine," he scoots over closer so she can lean over and tell him.

"I-" she tackles him down into a hug. "I just wanted a hug."

"Come on Y/n," he says as he stands up, the girl still clinging to him. "Just tell me."

"You look like Kei," she sighs. "And you smell like him to."

"Thanks, I guess," he tries to shrug her off.

"Kei?"

"Hmm?" he humms.

"Kiss me," she tugs him down, so they're on the same level. "Please."

"No," he says.

"Please," she stands on her tippy toes. "Please Kei."

He rests his hands on her hips letting out a sigh. Sure he wanted to kiss her, he wanted nothing more than to just be with her. But with her slurred words and half-lidded eyes, he wasn't going to do that to her.

"I can't," he says tugging down her skirt as he rose when she flung her arms up. "Ask me when you're you."

"I am me," she says. "Look, please Kei."

"I won't," he says. "Now I think it's best if you get some rest."

"Please Kei," she says basically leaning all her weight on him. "Don't you love me too? The other Kei does, aren't I pretty? Please Kei."

"I'm taking you to bed," he says as he carries her.

*Meow*

"I now shes weird Shit-ling," he sighs. "Just look after her."

"You're so mean," she sniffles as he pulls the blanket over her.

"I get that a lot," he says.

"At least hold me please," she says. "Lay down with me."

"No," he shakes his head. "The cat will keep you company, I'll check in on you every so often."

"I'll tell you why I broke up with Kei if you lay down with me," she says.

"No you won't," he shakes his head.

"I will," she moves over to make room for him. "I promise."

He had little to no faith that she'd tell him, but he got in the bed anyway.

"And cuddle me," she says. "And play with my hair."

"Y/n," he sighs.

"Don't you love me?" she asks.

"Of course I do," he says pulling her in close. "I've always loved you, you think I would be here if I didn't?"

"Why?" she asks.

"Because," he says. "That's just how it is."

"I'm being blackmailed," she says, closing her eyes.

"Wait what?" he asks. "By who?"

"You smell really good," she smiles.

"Y/n whos blackmailing you?" he asks.

"Ask cookie, tell her everything," she says.

"Who's Cookies? Y/n stay awake just give me one name," he says. "Then you can sleep."

"Bunny said her boyfriend's dick is big," she laughs.

"Bunny? Is that someone's nickname?" he asks.

"Please don't leave me Kei," she mumbles before drifting off to sleep.

"Dammit Y/n," he mumbles. "I won't even be here when you wake up."

Ha, loser.

-Crouton