This is OFFICIALLY a Kageyama hate page

Y/n's pov

"Kei, I've got a question," I say as I walk over to his table with consist of Tanaka, Yams, Noya, and Kiyoko (she's probably babysitting).

"Wheres your uniform?" he asks.

"Did you ever once think about railing me before we got together?" I whisper.

"What the hell are you talking about?" he questions. "What are you on? I am not answering that here."

"Whelp, I guess I'll just have to wait for the answer," I straighten up. "Have fun."

"Hey aren't you gonna take our orders?" he asks.

"Now why would I do that when I could take Kageyama's?" I ask. "Besides Azalea's gonna come and take your guy's orders."

"You didn't answer my question," He glares. "From before."

"Oh, Marigold doesn't care how we wear the outfits," I say. "And this is todays uniform."

"Fine go and do whatever you want then," he scoffs.

*meow*

"Shit-ling says that your jealous," I say.

"It's Pancake in the workplace!" I hear Marigold yell from somewhere.

"Well maybe your cats just as stupid as you," he says.

"Oh Kageyama, wanna know what's on the menu for today?" I ask, ignoring Kei's last comment.

"Tsukishima looks like he's going to kill his slice of cake," Hinata says. "What's wrong with him?"

"He's praying for my downfall," I say. "That's all."

"Why do you always have to use me to piss your stupid boyfriend off?" Kageyama asks.

"Well cause he doesn't like you, so it's easy," I say. "Oh and uh... I feel like if I start a new feud between him and someone else it might actually start something. And I need someone whos kinda dumb."

"Then use Hinata," he says. "Not me."

"It's okay," I smile. "Nothing bad is gonna happen, at most he'll just give you a death threat. Or bully you during practice, I'm sure Yachi will protect you."

"I don't want to get in the middle of a fight," Yachi says. "They'll step on me."

"Oh it's fine, Keis never ever stepped on me... well not yet anyway," I say. "I just want him to get a little triggered, it's revenge."

"Revenge for what?" Hinata asks. "What did he do?"

"He got me this bracelet, see?" I show it to them. "And it made me happy. Oh, and he brought the team here after I told him not to drag y'all here."

"You're mad because he made you happy?" Kageyama asks. "And I'm supposed to be the dumb one here."

"Actually I don't really understand why I decided to prance around looking like a ho ho hoe. I'm actually cold and I feel like one wrong move and I'm exposed, y'all better give me some extra tips. I'll take them in monster tabs," I say. "Anyway, enjoy your food."

-

"The cafe is closed, leave now," Marigold says. "The blond boy is waiting for you."

"He's gonna beat me with his school bag," I say. "The Tinky winky one, he's gonna go sicko mode."

"He won't beat you, he's too lanky," Marigold says. "Now leave."

"Please let me sleep here, please Marigold," I say. "I'll give you all my tips."

"I do not want your tittie cash," she says.

"Ugh, I wanna take a nap," I say. "Please allow me to spare myself from him."

"You act like he's some crazy women hater," she says. "He babies you, and if you keep saying that he's gonna beat you people are gonna think he does."

"Good point," I say. "But I don't think anyone would actually bat an eye."

"Just leave before I have to drag you out," she says.

"You would never drag me out," I say. "No balls."

I hate Kageyama.

-Crouton