Slob on mi knob

Yeah, so this is what I picture the dress as, the blue one. But you can imagine whatever you want ever you want, just know that when I talk about it it'll be this.

 But you can imagine whatever you want ever you want, just know that when I talk about it it'll be this

Y/n's pov

"I'm gonna screw myself with a pool noodle!" I yell.

"What's the issue?" Wakatoshi asks.

"Nothing!" I yell back.

The stress is beautiful, really it is. But it's open back, so I can't wear a bra, and you can clearly see the outline of my nipple piercings, which I have yet to tell Kei about.

"Where is that bag of crap bunny Left?!" I ask.

"It's in your closet," he says. "Underneath you Peppa pig costume."

"Found it!" I call out.

Thank you Bunny, for your bag of crap has come in handy. It's no secret that Bunny is... well she's freaky, really freaky. So course she's gonna have a bag of wack shit, back up thongs, condoms, lots of condoms, and the thing that I need, pasties.

"Bunny, you beautiful bitch!" I yell. "You saved my titties!"

"Y/n we're going to be late," Kei says.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," I say. "Close your eyes, and make sure to act really surprised."

"How surprised?" Wakatoshi asks. "Surprised like Tendo's just jumped off the school and survived, of surprised like Tendo found a cool rock?"

"Surprised like Tendo made you chocolates shaped like Vabo-chan," I say. "You get it?"

"Oh, I understand," he says. "Please proceed."

"Tah-dah!" I yell.

"Oh my, that is very pretty. I am very much surprised," Wakatoshi says.

"You look... less homeless," Kei says. "Now let's go."

"Mother says she wants a photo," Wakatoshi says. "It'll be quick."

"Kei, come here," I say. "And don't look like you've got a snake up your ass."

"Whatever, my mom told me to give you this stupid hair clip," he hands it to me. "Said it was hers, just take it."

"Now I'm a baddie," I say, after clipping it into my hair.

"God, you can't even put a hair clip on properly," he goes to fix it. "Dumbass."

"You're stupid," I say.

"Hairclips are stupid," he mutters.

"I can see the one I gave you slipped onto the inside of your jacket," I say. "Simp."

"Stop calling me a simp," he grumbles.

"Or what?"

"I'll stop making your lunch," he threatens.

"You hearing this shit Wakatoshi, he just threatened to starve me," I say. "Call the fire department."

"Oh it's fine, I've basically done that to you when I ignored you," he says. "Now stand nice for a photo."

I wrapped my arm around Kei excitedly, while Wakatoshi took a few photos.

"Now one where you're looking at the camera," he says.

"He's just enchanted by my beauty," I say. "Aren't you Kei?"

"Just staring at your stupid face, you don't even have your contacts in yet," he says. "Idiot."

"I said that I prefer dumbass," I say. "And I've got my glasses right here, were you dropped?"

"Then put them on," he says.

"Happy now?" I ask after shoving them onto my face.

"Whatever," he says. "Let's just take the photo and leave."

"I got all the photos I need," Wakatoshi says. "Now you two go and have fun."

"Bye Wakatoshi," I say. "See you later."

"Goodbye," he says. "See you."

-

"Aren't you excited?" I ask, tugging on Tsukishima's arm. "Look happy."

The dance was dimly lit and there were lots of students and lots of food.

"Your wearing twinkle toes," he shakes his head.

"Hey, these are the shoes baddies wear," I lift up my dress a bit to show them off. "And you never said I couldn't wear them."

"Fine whatever," he says.

"Come dance with me," I say.

"I don't want to dance," he says. "Go and dance by yourself."

"You brought me here, now come and dance with me," I say. "It's your job to keep me entertained. You must."

"Fine, one dance, use it wisely because you won't be getting another one," he says.

"Only one?" I question. "That's not fair."

"It is fair," he says. "I only brought you here because it was on your bucket list, I didn't want to come to a dance."

"Two dances," I say. "One now, and one later."

"I can't dance," he says.

"Yes you can, just stand there," I say. "And move a little bit, oh now that sounds kinda weird. But you et the picture."

"One dance and I'll give you your present after the dance," he says.

"Two dances and I'll give you your present after the dance," I say.

"No dances and I leave you with some other guy, then you can dance," he shrugs.

"Fine, as many dances as I want with this guy and then I give him that sloppy toppy," I smirk.

"One dance and you stay with me the whole time," he says.

"No, that's the same thing as your first offer," I pull on his arm. "Two dances and I won't insult you for one of them."

"One dance," he says. "And I'll pretend like I'm enjoying myself."

"Two dances and... I won't insult you for either of them," I say.

"One dance and I don't leave."

"Fine, no dances and I go find Kageyama," I say. "How about that."

"Two dances and you don't mention him for the rest of the dance," he grumbles.

"Score," I grab his hand. "Now come on."

"And I get to chose when we have the second," he says. "Got it?"

"Yeah yeah," I say. "Singing challenge."

"If you sing, then I'll leave you," he says.

"Prick," I cough. "But understandable."

I am a very angry person, like very angry. Take that as you will.

-Crouton