I eat little kids for brunch

Y/n's pov

"You are such a fucking idiot," I point at my reflection.

I slept like a goddam rock last night and I'm just now realizing what the hell is wrong with me.

"Why the hell did you spill all your stupid problems you dumb shit, I bet he thinks your like some cry baby bitch," I say. "And on top of that, he probably thinks you look like a slug because you do. And of course, he has to be your crush," I groan.

"Your gonna be late to school," I hear my brother say.

"No, I won't," I say.

"You were supposed to leave ten minutes ago," he says.

"Ten minutes ago!" I exclaim as I swing open the door. "On god?"

"I'm not religious," he says.

"On volleyball?" I question.

"Yes," he nods his head.

"Bloody hell on a hot summer day," I say as I run out of the bathroom. "Why am I so stupid? And why the hell is Semi taped to the wall," I point at the boy. "And why is Tendo sleeping with hid head in the sink?"

"I don't know," Wakatoshi shrugs. "I let them do what they wanted,"

"I get the feeling that Semi did not want to be taped to the wall," I say as I put on my shoes. "Make sure to take a photo though,"

"Okay," he nods his head. "Have a good day, here's your lunch," He hands me a Lunchable and a kool-aid.

"Aw sweet!" I cheer. "I'll see you later," I say as I run out the door.

-

"Ushijima, why were you running in the halls," my teacher asks me as soon as I get it the class just in time for the bell to ring.

"I didn't want to be late," I say.

"Now why were you running late in the first place?" she asks.

"Crazy morning," I shrug.

"Care to share with the class," she cocks an eyebrow.

If this is supposed to be a punishment or if she's trying to embarrass me shes wrong as per usual. I'm already embarrassing myself by showing up, that fool.

"So basically I woke up as normal but then I realized that I am a dumb stupid idiot," I sigh. "So as one does when coming to that realization I went to the bathroom and yelled at myself while having a heated conversation," I say.

"With your self?" she questions.

"Yup," I nod my head. "And then on top of that when I went to put my shoes on I got distracted by this guy who was taped to the wall and the other on who was sleeping in the sink," I smile.

"And what is your relationship with these men?" she asks.

My class should thank me for my services, my story is way better than her stupid lecture.

"They are my friends," I say.

"Friends?" she raises an eyebrow.

"I've known em for a couple of years and they've both seen me in my underpants," I smile.

"I beg your pardon," My teacher chokes.

"It's true, I was just tryna get some pizza," I nod my head. "Anyway after I focused again, I put my shoes on. But I nearly forgot sustenance, but as always my dear brother came in clutch with a Lunchable and a kool-aid," I say.

My teacher sighs and massages her temples with her index fingers.

"And I also finished my homework while I was running," I pull out a paper. "So we're good," I smile.