Pov i make all of you sad while i laugh 😹😹😹

Y/n's pov

"Now why are you crying?" My mother questions. "We switched your school, I even talked to that grumpy old man."

"You mean Coach Washijo?" Wakatoshi asks.

"It was ridiculous really, he does not coach the girl's team, so I don't know why I couldn't just talk to her, she was much more pleasant," she says. "But at least they were kind enough to let you onto the team this late. We have both your uniforms, so what is the matter now?"

"I'm just really happy," I smile through the tears. "I just can't wait."

"Those do not look like tears of joy," Wakatoshi says. "We should stop at a Mcdonald's drive-thru."

"We are not eating that junk," she says.

"Then I'll just buy her double the amount later," he says. "It does not trouble me."

"When did you become such a troublesome boy?" she shakes her head as she makes a right turn, toward the McDonalds.

"I do not see myself as troublesome," he says.

"Of course not," she says. "You should get contacts Y/n."

"Why?" I ask.

"Sports," she says. "It's safer, I read it online somewhere, and you always break yours."

"That is true," Wakatoshi says. "Soekawa wears contacts, coaches rules."

"Fine," I wipe my face. "Makes sense."

"I'll deal with it, I'll just have them delivered to your guy's place," she says. "No sense waiting time to go out of your way when it's so easy."

"Okay," I say. "Thanks."

"Do you guys sell salads?" she asks once she pulls up in the drive-thru.

I hear some mumbling before she continues on with the order.

"The caesar salad, no bacon, please. And a small black tea, Wakatoshi what would you like?" she asks.

"Pancakes, and an orange juice," he says.

This guy man, I can't tell if he's five or fifty-five.

"Can I please get the hotcakes with a medium orange juice?" she asks.

"Is that all?" the employee asks.

"Can I also get a chicken mcnugget happy meal, no apple slices or yogurt. Sweet and sour sauce, don't add the children's drink, I'll buy a medium, half fruitopia, half sprite, no ice. Can I also get a small oreo Mcflurry, please don't mix in the cookies, just ontop if fine. And uh... yeah that is all, thank you," she says.

Well, she knows my ideal order, down to the t.

"That was right?" she asks.

"Yeah, thank you," I say.

-

"You'll start school Monday," my mother informs me.

"Wait, that's too soon," I set down my food. "I didn't even have a chance to... clear out my locker, quit the karasuno team."

"Well we already did the transfer," she says.

"I'll just have to go after school," I sigh.

"Practice, you can't afford to miss any of your volleyball practices," she says.

"I do not have practice thursday afternoon," Wakatoshi says. "I can clear out your locker."

"But I have to quit the team," I say. "I have to do that myself."

"Friday after school you can just miss practice if you come to one of the weekend ones," Wakatoshi says. "Problem has been solved."

This is moving too fast.

"Perfect," she says, dropping an envelope on the table. Here's some cash, you need knee pads, new spandex, shoes, the works."

"Thanks," I mutter.

"I'll be off now," she waves her hand. "I've got important things to do."

Uh oh, back again. 😏📻

-Crouton