I love blackberries tbh

Y/n's pov

"Y/n," I hear someone call my name.

I shoot up in my bed panting with beads of sweat dripping down my face.

"Are you okay?" my brother asks.

"Yeah I'm fine," I say as I run a hand through my hair. "Just a bad dream,"

Do you want to stay home?" he asks.

"No no," I shake my head and take the offered medication. "I'm fine," I quickly down the meds.

"Are you sure?" he furrows his brows.

"Perfect," I smile.

"Okay," he says. "I will be leaving early today, so goodbye," he nods his head.

"Have a good day," I say as I roll outta bed.

I quickly ho in the shower in hopes of looking less homeless. But as usual, I look like an idiot, I quickly dry my hair then toss it into a messy bun. I get changed into my school uniform a pair it with some neon purple sneakers because why the hell not.

I grab the rest of the salad my brother made and shove it into one of those containers that you use for pizza. I then take some time to eat breakfast and watch some dinosaur train. And before I know it I have to start my day of literal hell.

"Hey Rat, Yams!" I greet as I jog to the two boys.

"You got your glasses?" Yamaguchi asks.

"Yup they came in the mail yesterday," I say. "And you have nice freckles, are they new?"

"Ah thank you," he says. "I've always had them,"

"Your such an idiot," Tsukishima muters.

"Actually I think you're the idiot here," I say. "Exactly how many times have I told you that I prefer to be called dumbass? And how many times have your forgotten?" I stand on my tippy toes in hopes of at least sorta coming eye level with I'm but to no avail.

"Loser," he playfully shoves my head away. "Your so short,"

"That's not my fault you slug," I say. "You're just freakishly tall, I bet you toward over everyone when you were younger and I bet they all called you beanstalk," I say.

"No one called me that," he says. "Your just mad cause your never gonna reach five feet," he laughs.

"Jokes on you sugar daddies like short girls," I laugh. "So don't go crying when you can't find yourself a good sugar daddy," I stick my tongue out at him. "I bet even Yams will find a good sugar daddy and your gonna be crying while he comes to pick you up from the homeless shelter in his fancy minivan,"

"Um... I'm not gonna get a sugar daddy," Yamaguchi says.

"Yeah but you could," I point finger guns at him. "I bet you'd make a great sugar baby,"

"You sound like a pedophile," Tsukishima scoffs.

"No your a pedophile, you abducted me from my home. And you're older than me," I say.

"I didn't abduct you," he scoffs. "And how do you even know how old I am?" he asks.

"I looked through the files the volleyball club has idiot," I say. "I memorized all the info,"

"You're a creep," he says.

"It's not my fault! One glance and it's engraved in my mind," I say.

"You seriously remember it all?" he asks.

"Born September 27, so you're 15, 6'2.1'' I remember your weight but I'll pretend like I don't to but the creep vibes," I say.

"So you stalk me?" he questions with a smirk.

"If I read your file description ship I know," I sigh. "Its a curse. I can seem to forget stupid things,"

"I even know Yamaguchi's, born November 10, making him also fifteen. Roughly 5'10 I think," I sigh.

"That's kinda impressive," Yamaguchi says.

"Thanks, Yams but it really is terrible. I can't even forget things I want to forget," I groan.

"Like what?" Tsukishima asks.

"Like your ugly toe sucking face," I form an 'L' with my fingers on my forehead.

"At least I don't have a forehead so wide you could land a plane on it," he says.

"Well, your hair looks like hamster pubes," I retort.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" he asks as he starts to crack up.

"Your mom loves me more," I stick out my tongue.

-

School continued on as usual for the rest of the week. Mostly me 'coaching' the team and doing stupid school stuff. Tsukishima has been consistently walking... well carrying me home on his back while my brother stays at school for extra practice, it pretty fun. Most of the time I wake up when he jumps but sometimes I don't and other times I pretend that I'm still sleeping so I don't have to do any walking what so ever. I really am an elite member of society.

When the weekend finally rolled around I was dead, I was getting way less sleep than I normally do because I wanted to binge-watch this show so I woke up early every morning for a few days. So when the weekend rolled around and I had finished the show I passed out. My weekend was mostly a blur with me having to get up to eat and then pass out again, it was great.

Overall pretty fire week if you ask me.

1k reads! And 69 comments, thanks ya'll.

-Crouton