Pov I'm passing all my classes and you're not

I can do English, physics, chem, and some quadratic equations if y'all desperately need help.

Y/n's pov

"It worked," Kuroo says as we start getting back into the car.

"Yeah but there isn't enough room," Akaashi says.

"Kenma can sit on my lap," Kuroo says.

"No," Kenma's sure to send him a quick glare.

"I would sit on Kei's lap but I think he triggered because I don't send him my nudes," I say.

"Then who are you sending them to?" Bokuto asks. "If you aren't sending them to Tsukishima?"

"Just some friends," I say as I squeeze myself into a seat. "Y'know?"

"You're taking up too much space," Kei says as he hoists me up. "Dumbass."

"There's a group chat and we just send nudes and crap," I shrug. "Just girls though."

"But if you want to see Bunny's tits just ask," I say. "Oh but Big dick Issei is gonna have to supervise."

"That sounds kind of illegal," Bokuto says. "Akaashi can people do that?"

"Maybe," he shrugs. "But don't go and ask to see people's chest, you'll get charged with something."

"Now onward to get the churro's and Elote, Tostadas, and Enchiladas," I say. "Kei you have not lived until you ate there."

"Didn't that place almost get shut down for unclean working conditions?" Kenma asks.

"Yeah but it's so good, just pretend that it was clean," I say.

"Is it actually good?" Kei asks. "I know it can't be as good as she says it is but is it edible?"

"It's the best food to ever be made," Bokuto says as he starts driving. "It will cure whatever diseases you have."

"I think it might give you a disease," Akaashi comments.

"It's pretty good," Kurro shrugs. "Something you'd expect two idiots to praise."

"Yeah well, that's because all you do is eat fish because you're an old man," I laugh. "And when you get really wrinkly gravity will attack all of you trees first. And I'll be the only cute old person, actually scratch that I don't want to be old, I'll die young."

"Yeah but you're just gonna shrink," Bokuto laughs. "Then you'll be even shorter."

"That's disgusting."

-

"What are they doing?" Kei asks.

"This is why they have to have supervised play dates," Kuroo says.

"We're just making pie," I say. "You got a problem with that?"

"You guys already made the pie," Kenma says motioning to his plate. And yes he is feeding Shit-ling pie. "Whatever that is is sure to cause a heart attack."

"No it won't Y/n and I just happen to be the best cooks in town," Bokuto says. "So Akaashi what do you think of our masterpiece?"

"That depends, do I have to eat it?" he asks.

"Nah, Kou and I are gonna eat it," I smile. "Sorry, but we can't share too much of this cuisine."

"I think it looks great," Akaashi says. "It's very... full of layers."

"Kei isn't it great?" I ask holding up a slice of our makeshift pie. "Are you seeing this?"

"I knew it was a mistake to let you order that much food," he shakes his head. "But why the hell would you turn it into a shitty pie?"

"This-" I take a bite. "Is fucking delicious."

"Hell yeah, it is!" Bokuto yells. "The flavours are incredible!"

"If Bunny was here she'd say that this is better than getting fucked in the break room," I say. "Azalea would say that she hopes that the calories go to her tits and Emma would ask me if I took my pills today."

"My mom would be asking me if I'm sure that I want this one," Kei mutters.

"Lies! Your mom loves me," I nod my head. "She told me herself."

"So what," he shrugs.

"Let's play never have I ever," Kuroo says. "After you two finish your poison."

"It's not poison," Bokuto says. "It's chemical waste, but I'm down to play."

"Everyone into the Jumbo pillow fort now," I say.

Fuck Jason Kenney, he's a bitch. Also, I've never had chipotle, it's a vine y'all.

-Crouton