I think we should take a break

Y/n's pov

"Jesus Christ," Kei mutters. "Why are you walking so damm close to me?"

"Shhh," I shush him.

"Don-" he starts.

"Shhh," I shush again.

"Sto-" but a lass, before he can finish speaking I must interrupt him again.

"Yams, can you tell Kei to be quiet?" I ask.

"Huh?" he looks over at me confused.

"Just like tell him to shut up," I say. "Like says something like, 'Hey Tsuki shut your yap' feel free to make some changes though."

"I'm not going to say that," he says.

"Why do I have to shut up?" Kei questions. "I didn't even do anything."

"We must all be quiet," I whisper.

"I didn't even know that word was in your vocabulary," he says.

"It's not, I'm just renting it," I say.

"So why do we have to be quiet?" Yamaguchi asks.

"Because we're walking to practice," I say. "You get me?"

"No," he shakes his head. "I don't get you. Tsuki?"

"Don't ask me," he shakes his head. "I don't know what she's on about this time."

"Whisper," I say. "We have to be quiet when we go to practice."

"What did you do this time?" Kei asks. "Because I'm not going to help you."

"That's pretty cold," I wipe a fake tear. "And we must remain silent because every time Crouton has us walking to practice, or just going in general something bad always happens to me."

"Who's Crouton?" Yamaguchi asks.

"God," I say.

"A loser," Kei says.

"Kei," I slap his arm. "Be quiet, what if she hears you and takes it out on me?"

"Nothings gonna happen," he rolls his eyes. "You're being dramatic as always."

"But something always happens," I say. "I know this from past experiences."

"Maybe she just needs filer," he says.

"I'm still confused," Yamaguchi says. "Who is Crouton."

"You only get the ability to talk to her if she's written an actual fic about you," I say. "So sorry bout that bud."

"Wait then who can talk to her?" he asks.

"Tetsuro, Koutarou, Kenma, Akaashi, my brother, the foxes, Kei of course and Oikawa but we don't talk about that one," I say.

"Wait..." he pauses. "But I wanna talk to her."

Hey Yams.

"Oh my god, what was that?!" He yells.

Its Crouton bitch.

"Your actually real," he says surprised.

Yup.

"Yamaguchi, something bad is gonna happen to you now," I say.

"Nothing bad is gonna happen to him," Kei rolls his eyes.

"This power comes at a price," I say. "He's gonna die."

He's not gonna die, he just gonna be apart of the next problem.