Animal crackers in my soup uh... fuck

Since some missed the opportunity, the first comment gets to chose the title, and once again there are no limits

Y/n's pov

"Oh, Wakatoshi!" I sing as I walk through the door, being sure to close it behind myself. "I have returned from my long travels!"

"Oh, welcome back," he says.

"Just in time," I hear Tendo say. "We've got to feed the hostage, so we went to the grocery store."

"That's great," I say. "Wait... Y'all actually kidnaped Semisemi?"

"We did," Waktsohi nods his head.

"And Shirabu too," Tendo adds.

Baddie alert, I repeat baddie alert.

"Did y'all get my text?" I ask as I walk into the kitchen.

"Of course we did," Tendo says as he swings open the fridge door. "Voila!"

"Thanks," I say. "But why'd you guys get so many containers?"

"We had coupons," Wakatoshi says.

"Hmm," I pull out a container. "Where are you keeping them? The hostages I mean."

"They are in my room," Wakatoshi says. "They are fine."

"Let's go visit them," I say excitedly. "I haven't seen either of them in a hot minute."

"What a good idea," Tendo says. "I'll bring them some goldfish to snack on."

"Perfect," I smile as I skip off to my brother's room.

When I walk in I find Semi sitting on the bed and Shirabu at the desk chair.

"Please Y/n, make him let us out," Semi pleads. "We didn't do anything."

"Wow," I say. "Y'all are losers."

"Who are you calling a loser?" Shirabu questions. "Have you looked in the mirror lately?"

"Who do you think you're talking to crooked bangs?" I question. "Is this your bag?" I point over to it.

"Yeah," Tendo says. "It's their care package."

I grab it and pull out the toilet paper before shoving it into Semi's bag.

"You just lost toilet paper privileges," I point at Shirabu. "Have fun getting creative."

"You can't do that," he says. "Semi you better give it back later."

"What no," he says. "I don't want to get in trouble with her."

"Yeah Shirabu," Tendo shakes his head.

"Why on earth are we being held here?" he questions.

"Calm down Jamal, don't pull out the nine," I say. "You're really acting like you haven't been kidnaped."

"Yeah Shirabu," Semi says.

"This place is full of nutt jobs," he says.

"I prefer the term clinically insane," I say. "Wakatoshi."

"What is up?" he asks.

"Why didn't you guys kidnap bowl cut, he's better anyway?" I ask.

"Told you," Tendo says.

"Shirabu was in the way," Wakatoshi says.

"Hey, i'm way better than him," Shirabu says. "I hate everyone here, especially this overgrown toddler."

"Lisen here you dip shit," I had him some strawberries. "I'm only feeding you because I want to be the one to kill you myself."

"What is wrong with her?" Shirabu asks.

"She is fine today," Wakatoshi says. "Look, she's happy."

"So what do you say Y/n, can I leave?" Semi asks.

"Hmm," I pause. "No, but you get to sleep on the bed tonight and Shirabu can sleep in the chair."

"I can live with that," Semi says.

"What? I'm not staying overnight," Shirabu says. "That's ridiculous."

"There is no need to worry," Wakatoshi says. "We do not have school tomorrow."

"That's not the point," he says. "The point is that I'm being held here against my will."

"Ogey and?" I ask. "What about it?"

"This has to be a dream," he says in disbelief.

"Oh, it's not," I say. "It's a nightmare."

"It's just a fun sleepover," Tendo says. "Team bonding you could say."

"Yea, team bonding," Wakatoshi says. "It will be fun."

"Well as long as Y/n is here we shouldn't die," Semi says.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Shirabu questions.

"Well, who do you think is supposed to tell Tendo not to stab us?" Semi asks.

"I would never do such a thing," Tendo says.

"Now," I say. "I have to go and make a cake."

"For who?" Wakatoshi asks.

"For Kei, it's his birthday tomorrow. "Oh, and do you think you could take me to his place early in the morning?"

"I still do not approve of that boy," he says.

"Yeah, I know," I say.

"But I will still drive you," he says.

"So you just let your sister go around with random people you don't approve of?" Shirabu asks.

"He's her babysitter," he says. "So it's okay."

"Yeah Shirabu," I say. "He's my babysitter, and you can't say anything with that haircut."

"It's fine," he says.

"Not the bayang," I shake my head.

"The bayang," Waktoshi says.

"Peridot," Tendo says.

"And now," I turn to the door. "Y/n-chan is out, followed by Waka-chan because I can't reach the flower."

"Okay," Wakatoshi says. "Waka-chan is out."

Sorry its taking so long for the festival and crap, I just have a lot of ideas and i'm tryna add em before hand.

-Crouton