Your mom's a hoe

Y/n's pov

"What the hell happened to your face!" Tanaka yells as he's the first one who sees me.

"Sorry that I missed practice," I say as I walk up to Daichi ignoring everybody else and their worried words.

"What happened?" Daichi asks wide-eyed.

"Did I miss anything important?" I ask.

"Did you get in a fight?" Suga asks as he walks up.

"Are you suspended?" Hinata asks.

"That looks bad," a nervous Yamaguchi says.

Even Noya and Asahi seem to be concerned, I had met them briefly beforehand and they both seem cool. But seriously I just want to know what I missed.

"Can someone just tell if I missed anything important?" I ask.

"I think the reason why you look like this is more important than this," Tsukishima says.

"I didn't get in a fight," I say.

"Well it doesn't look like that," Tanaka says.

"I got beat up, no I'm not suspended because I didn't hit anyone. Now can someone please tell me if I missed anything?" I ask again. "And let's not mention my face again,"

"Um..." Daichi starts. "We have a coach now," he says.

"And we're having a training camp," Suga adds.

"Thank you guys," I sigh as I take a seat on the bench.

"Okay, the guys just left," I look over to see the convenience store person. "Who are you?" he asks.

"I'm dead," I groan.

"This is Ushijima Y/n," Daichi introduces me.

The guy gives Daichi a sceptical look.

"I promise that she's not a delinquent," Daichi says as he gives him a weak smile.

"Whatever," he says. "Everyone can go I guess," he says.

I watch as the guys start leaving and just as I was about to get up I hear a voice.

"Oh yeah, I need to talk to you," I turn around to see the teams, new coach and Daichi standing there.

"Am I in trouble?" I ask as I walk over to them.

"No its just coach Ukai and I have a question," Daichi asks.

Ah so his name is Ukai.

"What happened to you?" Ukai asks.

"I got beat up," I say. "So is that all?"

"Is this yours?" Ukai holds up a little folder, which I've filled with notes and game plans.

"Yeah," I say.

"Daichi says you've been standing as coach," he says.

"Yeah, I guess," I shrug.

"And you have everyone's stats memorized?" he asks. "And birthdays, height, and weight?"

"Yeah," I say.

"This is impressive," he taps the folder.

"Thanks," I say. "So is that all,"

"Daichi and the team seem to be impressed with your game sense. So we want to know if you'd like to join the team?" he asks.

"If you're asking if I'd want to become a second manager I'd have to decline. Managing really isn't my thing," I say.

"No not a manager," Ukai shakes his head. "A junior coach,"

"So what do you say?" Daichi asks hopefully.

"You want me to be a junior coach?" I question.

"Well it'd be helpful to have another person around who knows one hundred per cent what they're talking about, no offence to specs," he mutters the last part.

If I were them I would not be offering this spot to me. I mean my first impression with the coach is probably not the best, I mean just look at me.

"Are you sure?" I raise my eyebrows. "Don't you want someone more... more qualified?"

"Well, you have been coaching the team for the past few weeks. So I'd say that you are more than qualified," Daichi says. "Plus the team likes you,"

"Well, I guess I'll be the junior manager," I say. "Thanks for this opportunity,"

"Well then I guess that's settled," Ukai claps his hands together. "Bye now,"

"Bye Y/n," Daichi says. "You should maybe get someone to take a look at your face,"

"Don't worry its fine, felt like a pinch," I lie. "Night,"

I walk out of the gym and see the familiar beanstalk leaning on the school's gate.

"Thanks for waiting," I say.

"You look really hurt," he says.

"I'll manage," I sigh.

"How the hell did you end up like this?" he asks showing genuine concern.

"I got beat up," I shrug. "Thought it was pretty obvious,"

"How the hell did you get yourself beat up?" he asks.

"Just stupid girls," I say.

"What did they want?" he questions.

What the hell am I supposed to say? They want you Tsukishima, they wanna get with you. Da fuck.

"They think I'm the reason they aren't dating anyone," I shrug. "But there's not really a way I can change that,"

"That's fucking stupid, who the hell do they think they are?" he scoffs. "And why didn't you just sock em in the jaw?" he asks.

"I didn't want a suspension idiot," I give him a stupid face.

"I'd rather have a suspension then getting beat up," he says.

"Well I didn't want to miss any volleyball," I sigh. "And I don't want the school to have to call my mom,"

"Yeah but what if you got anymore hurt than you already are?" he questions. "What if you ended up in the hospital or some shit like that,"

"My brother can sign those stupid papers so I won't need my mom to come," I say.

"You'd rather go to the hospital than risk having your mom come?" he questions. "What's so bad about that?"

Well fuck. Tears start streaming down my face uncontrollably.

"I'm sorry," he says. "I uh- do you want to sit down?" he asks as he starts to lead me to a bench. "I didn't mean to make you cry,"

"It's not your fault," I say through sobs.

Goddamit, how many fucking times am I gonna cry in front of him?

"Um... Do you wanna maybe talk about it?" he asks cautiously.

I take a deep breath. "My mom isn't really my mom," I say.

Augustus 🥰 Gloop 🍝 Augustus 🧚🏻‍♀️Gloop 🧐 The 👀 Great🦶🏻Big 👴🏻 Greedy 🍫Nincompoop💩 Augustus 🏄🏻‍♂️Gloop 🎸so👄 Big💥and👑vile🥴

-Crouton