Stream 100 gecs

Y/n's pov

"Why are you following me?" I ask.

"Because I walk with you every day, dumbass," Kei says. "Or have you finally lost it?"

"Go home, I'm not heading home right now," I say.

"Where are you going?" he asks.

"Somewhere, not really any of your business though," I say.

"Did something happen?" he asks.

"You're just annoying," I say. "That's all."

"Jesus Christ," he sighs. "Can you just tell me what I did to piss you off, it'd be a whole lot easier."

"God, and you just leave me alone?" I question. "That's what you can do."

"I'm not gonna do that because you're obviously mad at me or someone else," he says. "Can you just talk to me?"

"I don't want to," I say. "Is it really that hard to comprehend?"

"Yes it is," he says.

"Lisen," I turn to him. "It's nothing you need to worry about, I'm fine."

"Obviously not, I'm not stupid," he says. "And I'm not going to leave you alone until you tell me what's wrong."

"I just did bad on a test," I lie. "Like actually bad, and it was stupid really. I just fucked up on where I needed to write my answers. So I had the right thing, but wrong place."

"Oh, that's all," he says. "You could've just told me, and its just one test."

"Yeah I know," I sigh. "But now my mother is making me see a tutor, it's really useless really. But yeah, that's all. I'm just a drama queen, it's one of my many lovely personality traits."

"I'd hardly call it lovely," he scoffs. "More like a nuisance."

"Funny," I fake laugh.

"Well at least you and your mom seem to be on better terms," he says. "Right?"

"Yeah, I guess," I shrug.

"I know a few months ago you'd be having a spazz attack, saying she's gonna force you to change schools, or leave the damm country," he laughs.

"Yeah, force me to change schools," I laugh. "How ridiculous."

"Well I'll let you get to your class for dummies," he says leaning in to give me a kiss.

"Yeah," I say dodging him kiss and continuing on my way. "Um... See you Monday."

"Okay... See you Monday then," I hear him say.

-

"Can you believe how stupid I am?" I ask in English.

"Well guess it was kinda stupid to give him some false hope," Azalea says. "But you did dodge his kiss."

"Ugh, and at school that bitch Roxanne was acting all bitchy as always, it was terrible," I say. "And she put powder on my face because I was crying."

"Well your crying again, and I'm afraid I can't offer you any powder," she says. "The sugar cubes are free, but that about it."

"And I can't even be depressed in the own comfort of my home because then my brother will be up my ass, and then he won't let me move schools," I say. "But I have to because I don't feel like breaking down every five seconds when I see him in class after I break up with him."

"Can't you just like... destroy the blackmail material?" she asks.

"She has copies, she slipped me like three photos today," I say. "So even if I take her phone or whatever, I'm sure that crazy bitch has many more."

"That whore," Azalea slumps back into her booth seat. "Wait... what did you say the blackmail was? Photos, does she have your nudes or something?"

"I don't have any nudes," I say. "Its a pic of my brother and his boyfriend, and if it gets out then my mother will probably freak."

"She's such a bitch, what kind of sick fuck threatens to out someone like that?" she questions. "Can't we just like kill her or something?"

"I can't," I wipe my face. "My brother says that he won't pay my bail if I murder someone, only attempted murder."

"That blows," she says. "But can we beat her up or something?"

"Yeah, I guess, but she dating one of my friends," I say. "And if I expose her to them then that means I expose my brother too."

"Just like, smack her before you leave the school," she says. "What's she gonna do about?"

"What's even the point, by then I'll alredy have nothing," I say. "No boyfriend, no friends, it's just a big fat L."

"Well I'll be your friend," she says.

"You wanna be my friend?" I ask. "For real? You're not gonna put glue in my hair, or beat me up with a posse of girls?"

"No, I'm not that kinda bitch," I say. "I'm just a bad bitch."

"Felt that," I sniffle. "If I wasn't already emotionally attacked to someone I'd marry you."

"And if I wasn't tryna get piped by some hottie I'd totally marry you too," she says. "But now I gotta get back to work, unfortunately."

"Have fun," I say. "Can I stay here for a bit longer?"

"Yeah knock yourself out," she says. "I'll just tell the manager that you're my emotional support dog or something."

"Can I be a rat instead?" I ask.

"Even better," she says.

Fill in the blanks (relating to me of course) Its the _______ for me.

-Crouton