Can't wait till I'm 18 and my record gets erased🧎🏻‍♂️🏌🏼

Y/n's pov

"Ushijima!" I hear my last name being called out rather loudly.

"I already told you guys that I paid some drug lord to do my shoes," I yawn lifting my head from my desk.

"You're such an idiot," Kei mutters.

"Kei you can suck my fat a-," I start.

"Miss Ushijima," My teacher clears her throat. "I hope that you weren't just about to say anything inappropriate.

"Oh, I was gonna say something repulsing," I say. "Not inappropriate,"

"Anyways," she says. "About next weeks culture festival,"

"Something dino themed," I say. "Or Minecraft,"

"We've already decided," she shakes her head. "But you couldn't be bothered enough to stay awake,"

"Haunted house then," I say.

"No we had a vote," she says.

"Wrestling match?" I ask. "Please tell me there is fighting involved,"

"The majority of the class has voted for a magical girl cafe," she announces.

"I was to bake," I say. "Please let me bake, I promise not to add any rat poison to anything,"

"You're on the serving crew," she says.

"That's not fair," I say. "I didn't even get to chose my own role,"

"Well you were sleeping," she says. "So we had your friend chose for you since I'm sure they would know what you'd be into,"

"You," I turn around and glare right at the culprit.

"Ushijima I'm going to need you to sit back down," she says.

"You ugly rat," I stand right in front of his desk.

"What?" he smirks. "You were sleeping,"

"No violence," the teacher says as I grip his collar.

"Don't worry there won't be any violence," I say.

"Its just a dress," Kei says. "It's not like you'll die,"

"I'm going to strangle myself with the little ribbon wand," I say.

"What's done is done," he says. "It's settled you'll be prancing around serving food in a cute little dress,"

"I'm gonna," I start.

"Your gonna what?" he cocks his brow.

"Did the class already decided on what we'll be serving?" I ask as I make my way back to my seat.

"Yes they did," the teacher says. "But again you couldn't be bothered to participate, instead you'd rather sleep,"

"Can I see the list?" I ask.

"Here," she sighs as she hands it to me.

"What a shame," I frown. "Looks like we'll have to cross off the strawberry shortcake and the strawberry punch and tea,"

"What?" Kei questions. "You don't get to change things, you were sleeping,"

"I'm allergic," I say. "And as a server, it would be pretty bad if I had a reaction while on duty,"

"It's not on your school files," The teacher says.

"Cause she's not allergic," Kei rolls his eyes.

"I am," I insist. "I can get a note,"