I hate this chapter

Y/n's pov

"Your sorry?" I question.

"Yes," he says.

I don't even know what to say.

"I... I wasn't even thinking, what the hell is wrong with me?" he asks. "I did that out of nowhere,e unprompted. And don't you like Kuro? Oh shit."

"Kei," I say.

"But I did it anyway," he sighs. "Oh my god."

"Are you even listening to me?" I ask.

"I'm such an idiot," he says. "God, I'm not supposed to be the idiot."

What the hell we gon do now?

"Kei," I say again. "You really are an idiot."

"I know I am," he mumbles.

"Holy shit man," I yank on his arm. "How the hell do you expect me to reach you when you're like a stupid giraffe,"

"Reach me?" he glances down.

"Fucking beanpole," I reach my arms up and pull him press my lips right against his.

I nearly stumble backwards when he pressing his lips against mine harder, for someone how was just apologizing for kissing me moments ago he's rather eager. I pull away laughing.

"Y'know it's not too comfortable to stand on my tippy toes," I say. "I guess I'll just have to buy some stilts or carry around a bucket to stand on,"

"I thought you liked Kuroo," he says.

"I already told you that he's was like a brother to me, and last time I checked we're in Japan, not Alabama," I say. "Obviously I like you or else I wouldn't have kissed you back. I mean come on, even your mom could tell that I liked you."

"Well then I guess we feel the same," he straightens up.

"Say it," I say.

"Tch no," he shrugs. "You already know now."

"That's not fair, just say it. I want to hear it, if you don't say it I'll beat you with my shoe," I threaten.

"Fine," he sighs. "I like you Y/n, like really like you. Happy now?" he looks down at me.

"Yes," I smile up at him. "Very much so."

"Whatever you should go back to sleep now," he says. "I'll see you in the morning."

"Yeah, I'll see you in the morning," I turn away with my smile still plastered on my face.

"Why the hell are you dancing?" he questions.

"Why were you smiling like an idiot?" I turn around.

"You had your back to me there's no way you could've seen me," he shakes his head.

"Ha! You were smiling like an idiot," I point a finger at him. "I didn't even see you, it was just a guess," I laugh.

"Tch," he shrugs. "I wasn't even smiling."

"I bet you were," I say. "Now that image is permanently engraved into my brain," I smile.

"You didn't even see," he says.

"I guess I'll just have to imagine it then," I say. "It's not that hard, I've seen you smile before but then again it probably didn't look as stupid as the one you just flashed."

"And so what if I was smiling?" he asks. "How could I not when you are finally my girlfriend?"

"Who says that we're dating?" I ask. "I know I didn't."