Pov your dying at the theater kids house and he starts performing 'Heathers'

Y/n's pov

Soon enough the guys showed up and of course, Noya and Tanaka were being weird as always. I sat across from Tsukishima and beside Kageyama. I was too busy watching everyone eating the onigiri to even touch my food.

No one is dying and I feel very proud of myself.

"Why are you watching everyone like a creep?" Tsukishima asks.

"I'm not being a creep, you are," I say. "I'm just sitting here like a normal person,"

"Your far from normal," he scoffs.

"Maybe I poisoned the food and I'm waiting for the results," I say.

"I sure hope so," he says as he eats his last bite of cake.

"Did you poison the cake?" Hinata asks. "Its doesn't' taste like its poisoned,"

"Should we not eat it?" Yamaguchi asks looking down at his untouched plate.

"You fools," I shake my head. "If I did poison the food I made everyone would be dead by now. I made all the rice," I say proudly.

"You made the rice?" Tsukishima looks at me doubtfully.

"Yup," I nod my head. "Kiyoko helped me with the first batch of rice but after that, I made the onigiri and more rice,"

"I refuse to believe that," he shakes his head.

"Why? Its just rice," Kageyama says.

"This is the same girl who brought weird green stuff for lunch because she couldn't cook," Tsukishima sighs. "This fool couldn't even make minute rice, I had to make it for her,"

"Well, I learned how," I say. "I'm not that stupid,"

"Have my ears forsaken me?" Tanaka questions. "Or did I just hear Tsuki admit to helping another human being?"

"I did it for my own sake," he says.

"Yeah it's true," I nod my head. "The 'food' I brought was shit,"

"Was it really that bad that it forced him to help?" Hinata questions.

"I think it was jello maybe," I shrug. "But Tsukishima just ade rice so that he wouldn't have to deal with my shit,"

"Anyways," Tsukishima says. "Did you actually make the rice?" he asks.

"I did" I nod my head. "Kiyoko is my witness, she's the one who showed me how to not be an idiot,"

"She did make the rice," Kiyoko says.

"Look at Kiyoko helping out her underclassmen," Noya and Tanaka gush.

"I'm sure that Tsukishima is highly impressed by my cooking," I say. "I'm such a baddie,"

"Your cooking is still trash," he says. "This was not a big accomplishment,"

"I'm touched by your words," I wipe a fake tear. "I truly am,"

"Wasn't that an insult?" Hinata looks at me confused.

"Not to me," I smile.

-

After we ate everyone started to get ready to go to sleep since we had a practice match tomorrow. I decrusted in the shower and tossed on some homeless clothes, but don't worry I paired them with my precious crocs.

It felt really weird laying down in the middle of a big ass room. I tried to fall asleep since by now everyone else was most definitely asleep but I just couldn't. I did some school work in an attempt to bore my self so much I just passed out. That was just a fail since I just ended up doing work and not passing out. It's not that I'm tired or anything, because I'm really fucking tired.

I spent a lot of the night staring at the feeling and reflecting on my life decisions. I've come o the conclusion that I could've had that extra fruit cup during my first-year orientation. Now I'm just about full to the brine with doubt.

I nearly shit my pants when I heard my phone go off. So naturally, I rolled myself up in a blanket to hide. But after a long while, I heard a knock on the door.

"Its time to get up," I recognize the voice as Tsukishima. "You've slept long enough, everyone is eating," he says.

"I'm up loser," I say.

"Then get ready," he says. "Hurry up before Hinata eats your food,"

"Fine," I groan as I sit up.

I get up and started out the blankets I was using last night. I reluctantly get dressed and pull on some sneakers. I quickly brush trough my knotted hair before shoving my brush back into my bag. Deciding that it would look sketchy if I pulled out a whole ass pharmacy at the breakfast table I swallow my pills dry. I then force myself to the dining room.

"You look like shit," Tsukishima says.

"Why thank you," I say as I plop down in the seat beside him. "I really do try, it's nice to see that someone finally acknowledges my efforts,"

"Did you even sleep?" Hinata asks.

"Nope," I shake my head.

"How the hell did you out of all people not get any sleep?" Tsukishima questions.

"I had a road gig," I wink. "If you know what I mean,"

"As if," he scoffs. "What the hell were you doing all night?" he asks.

"I was re-evaluating my life decisions," I say. "And I did stupid school work,"

"So like zero sleep?" Hinata questions.

"Exactly," I nod my head.

"That's crazy," Hinata says.

"It's fine," I shrug. "If I try really hard I can force myself to stay awake," I say as I pull down my eyelids. "And I've tried to fall asleep so I'll prolly just have to wait until I drop dead,"

"God, just go take a nap," Tsukishima says.

"I can't sleep idiot," I say.

"Your so stupid," he gets up from the table and grabs my hand.

"If I don't come back don't look for me," I say as Tsukishima leads me away from the table.

-

"Just wait here," he says as he leaves me in the room that I'm supposed to be sleeping in.

I stand in the spot he left me in not really sure about what I should do or what he's doing. Maybe he's gonna bring back a cat, that'd be cool. Of maybe he found out that the dinosaurs are real and he wants to show me. I was too busy thinking about all the possibilities that I didn't even realize he got back until I heard his voice.

"Take a nap and I'll get you when were leaving," he says as he drapes a blanket over what looks to be a coffee table. "This should be better,"

It's like sleeping under a bed. Less open space.

"Stop looking at me like I'm giving you a million dollars," he says. "I put a blanket of a table, now go to sleep,"

I waste no time drawing under the table instantly feeling more relaxed.

"I'm leaving now," he says.

"Wait," I poke my head out from my new sleeping quarters. "Thanks, Tsukishima,"

"Kei," he says with his back facing me. "Kei is fine,"

"I- uh. Thank you, Ts-Kei," I say.

"I hope you have a good dream about Roblox boys," he says before leaving.

I smile to myself before curling into a ball and relaxing. Soon enough I slip into a deep sleep.

I finished Violet Evergarden and the movie too, I'd recommend it. I started Monthly girls'/Nozaki-Kun, tbh I only started it for the 'plot' but its actually good.

-Crouton