Since y'all wanted that damm camp to be over

Y/n's pov

"How was the camp?" Wakatoshi asks.

The training camp passed by pretty quick, and now I feel like a baddie, besides the achy overworked muscles.

"It was fun," I say, setting my bag down. "Did mom call you?"

"She did," he nods his head. "Said that you went wandering around and one of the coaches called her."

"I thought I was gonna get beat when she called," I say.

"I too thought that either myself or you were going to be in trouble when she called without warning," he says. "Thankfully she was in a good mood."

"You know why?" I ask. "Did she say?"

"She said that you didn't cry, and she didn't yell," he says. "So overall she saw it as a decent conversation."

"Bruh, it was hardly a conversation, but I guess it was better," I shrug.

"Do you want some food?" he asks holding up a plate.

"What is it?" I ask. "I can't stand to eat any more healthy food."

"Sweets," he says as he slides it in front of me. "Sakusa informed me that you didn't even try to sneak any other sweets after he informed you you couldn't have any."

That's a lie, Sakusa gave me a chocolate bar in secret, almost every night.

"So you're giving me this plate of sweets because I actually listened for once?" I ask as I take a bite of a cookie.

"No," he shakes his head. "I'm giving them to you because I feel bad for getting Sakusa to trick you into eating a nutrition bar every night."

"I-" I pause. "I can't believe you've done this."

"You wouldn't have been getting enough vitamins and such if I didn't," he says. "I did not want you getting sick, that would not be good."

"I won't get sick, nutritions bars are for chumps," I say. "I don't need them, I was perfectly fine."

"Did you take your vitamins?" he asks.

"Uh... In my defence-" I start.

"You were trying to see all the different colours and dropped them outside," he says. "Then you ran back, Emma told me."

"I guess it was a good thing I was such a good little sister and I ate those nutrition bars," I say.

"And this is why I gave the other stuff for Emma to give to you," he says. "Because I did not want you dropping them or losing them."

"I'm not that irresponsible," I say. "I can keep myself together."

"And I'm assuming that is why your shirt is on backwards?" he asks.

"It's a fashion statement," I say. "You should try it out one time, it's pretty quirky."

"Sometimes I wonder how you are always so... well I don't really have the word to describe you," he says. "I guess I just don't understand you."

"All these years of you being my older brother and you still don't understand me?" I question. "I must be a baddie."

"I guess not," he says. "And so I guess you are a baddie."

"AFVNUSIj," I laugh. "You just sent me into orbit."

"Is that good?" he asks.

"Yes," I say. "Very good, but now I've got to go to work and be the breadwinner."

"If it makes you content I will let you believe that you are the breadwinner," he says. "Although it is mother who is giving us money."

"Uhhh..." I pause. "Thank you."

"It is not a problem," he says. "Now I will drive you to work now."

"Can I drive?" he asks. "Pretty please?"

"No, that is illegal," he says.

"Please?" I ask. "Please Wakatoshi, let me drive."

"You can sit in the drives seat for five minutes," he says.

"Only five?" I question.

"If you sit any longer than that you'll be late," he says. "But you can also start the car."

"Sounds like a deal," I smile.

-

"That was terrifying," I say as I put my seat belt on, now sitting on the passenger side. "It felt like I was being swallowed by the seat."

"That's because it's not adjusted for you to be sitting there," he says. "When you get a car it will be one for you."

"I can't wait to get a car," I say. "Then I can drive you around places."

"I am looking forward to then," he says. "When you have a licence."

"Licences are over-rated," I say.

"You will get a licence before you drive anywhere," he says. "I do not wish for you to get arrested."

"Suddenly I really want a license," I say. "They are just the coolest."

-

"I'm back bitches," I say as I walk into the break room at the cafe.

"Oh my god she's alive," Azalea says.

"Welcome back," Bunny says. "You're looking extra hot today."

"Why thank you," I say. "Prolly because I was running around all damm week."

"Could never be me," Azalea says.

"Did ya learn anything cool?" Bunny asks.

"Only one thing worth mentioning," I say. "And that is I ain't never seen two pretty best friends, it's always one of em gotta be ugly."

"That's it," Azalea says. "Get me the coke, we're starting early tonight."

"Don't worry," Bunny says. "She just means the coke gummies, she's not that balzy."

"You had coke gummies and didn't tell me until now?" I questions. "Sauce me some before I off myself!"

"Stop yelling before I fire all of you!" Marigold says.

CEO of cutting chapters off at awkward spots.

-Crouton