ASDFGHJK

Y/n's pov

"Okay, I'm starting," I say. "Never have I ever not had boobs. I'm looking at you."

"Yeah, his are bigger than yours," Kei snickers.

"I didn't say anything about big boobs," I say. "Don't make me shoot you because I am in the optimal position to swing my head back and K.O you."

"It's my turn," Bokuto says. "Never have I ever not had a fat ass."

"You can't just team up on the rest of us," Kuroo says. "Idiots."

"We aren't teaming," I say. "Not our fault that you guys aren't built like baddies."

"Fine, never have I ever cried because the practice volleyballs never get to be in an official match," Kuroo says.

"For your information, the tears weren't fully formed," Bokuto says. "And I as only gonna cry because Y/n was crying."

"Bokuto you were crying, and it's my turn," Akaashi says. "Never have I ever been over six feet tall."

"All of y'all are losers," I laugh. "Take that L."

"Aren't we supposed to be keeping track with our hands or whatever?" Kei asks.

"Nah, we use this game to send personal attacks until someone runs out and dies," I shrug.

"Never have I ever been under five-four in highschool," Kenma says.

"Kenma, I thought we were friends," I say. "What happened here, bro?"

"You gave your cat a stupid name," he says. "That one was for Pancake."

"Kei, use your turn to send a personal attack to Kenma," I say.

"Never have I ever crawled under someone's bed," he says.

"Kei you were only supposed to attack kenma not the both of us," I say. "Bitch."

"You didn't specify," he laughs. "Your turn."

"Never have I ever thought about fucking a real person before I was dating them," I say. "That's for all of you, sorry not sorry."

"Wow Y/n, you had to do that to us," Bokuto shakes his head. "Never have I ever not been able to tie my shoes without having to take them off my feet first."

That one hurt.

"Never have I ever been a leash kid," Kuroo says.

"Stop attacking me," I say. "This isn't fair."

"Never have I ever had permanent bedhead," Akaashi says.

Akaashis's a real one.

"Never have I ever chose my high school because I was infatuated with a certain person," Kenma says.

"Akaashi who was it?" Bokuto asks. "Was it me?"

"Kei it's your turn," I say.

Gotta protect Akaashi cause he's a real one.

"Never have I ever looked myself in the bathroom to eat a whole rotisserie chicken," he says. "And half a cake because my stuffed toy supposedly called me flat."

"Never have I ever been a kinky little fucking bitch," I say. "And collars count freaky hoes."

"Never have I ever gotten on a train to Tokyo because my girlfriend told me too," Bokuto laughs.

"At least I have a girlfriend," Kei says.

"Never have I ever wrote a Roblox fanfiction," Kuroo says.

"Never have I ever kissed someone in the hallway at a training camp," Kenma says, still patting the cat. "After saying that they thought the person they kissed had a crush on Kuro."

"Kenma you saw!?" I question.

"You thought that Y/n liked me?" Kuroo asks. "What the hell."

"It's impossible to tell what her relationship is with anyone," Kei says. "Tell me I'm wrong. If you didn't know her would you think she and I are dating? You could think that she's dating Bokuto, Oikawa or any of her other self-proclaimed brothers."

"That is not true, I do not look like I'm dating anyone but Kei," I say. "I don't kiss anyone but him, this is not Alabama."

"My sisters thought that we were dating," Bokuto says. "So I guess it's understandable."

"How though?" I ask. "Are y'all on meth?"

"Yeah if it wasn't for his hand discreetly on your thigh I wouldn't know," Akaashi says.

"Oh, should we get them a separate room?" Kuroo asks.

"The guest bedroom is free," Bokuto laughs. "Feel free to use it all you want."

"Akaashi please man, it's your turn," I say. "Save me from this embarrassment."

"Never have I ever taken body jello shots off of my friends," Akaashi says.

"Who told you that?" Kuroo and I ask.

"I was talking about Bokuto-," Akaashi says. "When did you guys do this?"

"At work," I shrug.

"Ots irrelevant," Kuroo says. "Tsukishima, your turn."

"Never have I ever gotten a piercing then kept it a secret," he says.

*heavy breathing* ... next question.

"You can't prove anything!" I stand up. "Who told you about it?!"

"It wasn't directed at you," he smirks. "But you mind as well tell me now."

"I did nothing," I say. "I'm not telling you."

"Oh, I know what it is," Bokuto says. "She left me a panic message, but I think it was for Oikawa. But I have not will not see it."

"Kou get the carrots from the fridge, were going to make a snowman outside," I say. "And bring the broccoli so it can have a blunt. And never have I ever gotten a secret piercing."

"You're not supposed to lie," Kenma points out.

"Say another word and I'll revoke Shit-long from your care," I threaten.

"I didn't say anything," Kenma says.

And that's on period.

Hey, hoes. You should follow my tiktok if you haven't yet.

-Crouton