I support teen drinking

Y/n's pov

"Is that... a cat?" Oikawa asks.

"Uh..." I glance at Bunny and Azalea. "No."

"Wheres big dick Issei?" Bunny asks.

"Yeah, where is he?" Azalea asks.

"Why do you have your cat with you?" Iwaizumi asks.

"Her name is Shit-ling and she wanted to come to the strip club with us," I say.

"But Y/n-chan, you can't bring your cat," Oikawa says.

"If I can't have my cat you can't have your dog," I say.

"But Maddog is part of the team," he pouts. "We can't kick him out."

"Did I ask?" I question.

"Fine you can bring your cat," he says.

-

"I thought this was just gonna be a small little gathering," I say as Oikawa pulls up to his house.

"What the hell is this?" Iwaizumi questions.

"I didn't do it," Oikawa says. "I swear, I didn't."

"I did," Bunny sings as she gets out of the car.

"Shittykawa get all of these people out," Iawizumi says angrily. "What does this look like? Some frat house?"

"No need to get mad," Oikawa smiles. "What's done is done, now let's have fun."

"Someone's gonna call the cops on us," Azalea says. "But let's do this shit."

"Come now Y/n, you gotta get changed," Oikawa says. "We don't want people thinking we aren't together at the party."

"What?" I question. "I'm not dressing in some nasty ass toe sucking couple costume."

"Do it Y/n," Bunny says as she leans back into the car. "You two will look cute."

"But we're not dating, that's the whole point," I say. "I don't want to do a couple costume thing."

"I will give you a sixty-nine cents and a coupon for a free churro," he says holding his wallet open.

"Hmmm," I pause.

"Hey, I'm letting you bring your cat," he says.

"This is ridiculous," Iwaizumi mumbles.

"Fine deal," I say. "Sorry lades but I guess our group costume is up."

-

"I hope you trip and fall down the stairs," I say as I walk out of his room.

"Wow Y/n-chan, you look so cute," he smiles.

"Yeah you look hot," Bunny says.

"Guys?" I question looking at the rest of them.

"Well... cool," Matsukawa says.

"Come on Issei," Bunny says. "Tell her that she looks hot."

Bruh, Bunny needs to chill.

"Did you get that from the dam children's section?" Iwaizumi says as he delivers a hard slap to the back of Oikawa's head. "Wheres the rest of it?"

"Relax I got," Oikawa says as he puts a pair of devil horns on my head. "There."

"I'm gonna be honest," Azalea says. "I'm only staring at your titties right now."

"I'm not wearing this," I say. "I mean I don't mind looking like a hooker, but I prefer to look like a homeless one."

"Come on Y/n-chan, you have to be the little devil to my angel," he grins. "Pretty please?"

*Meow*

"Shit-ling says that she doesn't like it," I say. "So I have to change. Sorry, Toru."

"You really are a piece of trash," Iwaizumi says.

"Please keep it on," Oikawa begs. "I'll look stupid if I don't have someone to match with."

"You always look stupid," I say.

This guy really had to get himself the most extravagant angel costume of the market, this hoe man.

"Dumbasskawa, if you were trying to go matching at least don't pick a 15-year-old girl to out that crap on," Iwaizumi says.

"I'm 16 now," I say. "That's why I have Shit-ling."

"Yeah Oikawa," Bunny says. "You should've gotten some third with big tits."

"Are you calling me flat?" I question.

"Uh... no," she says.

"Not everyone can have big titties like you and Azalea," I say. "I'm not flat. Am I?"

"Nah," Kunimi says.

"When the hell did you get up here?" I ask.

"Maki is drunk," he shrugs as he plugs in his phone. "Like really drunk, oh and Kindaichi is tapped to the wall."

"When the hell did they get booze?" Iwaizumi asks.

"Technically it's not illegal since he's eighteen," Bunny says.

"Oh this is lovely," Azalea says.

"This is fine," Oikawa says, trying to convince himself. "We'll be fine, just don't give alcohol to any minors, do you hear me Y/n-chan?"

"Why me?" I question. "Tell the other minors."

"I'm seventeen," Bunny says. "So I'm almost legal, and Issei doesn't seem to have a problem with that."

"Don't give anything to my girlfriend," Matsukawa says. "For the love of God."

"Teen drinking is very bad," Oikawa says. "But just to be sure, do all the minors have a fake ID?"

"I do," I say. "Don't ask."

"Same here," Azalea says. "It was a birthday gift from my mom."

"I have mine and Kindaichis," Kunimi says. "But I don't know if Maddog has one."

"Were all gonna get arrested," Iwaiumi says. "Is everyone here on meth?"

"No one give Y/n-chan alcohol, her brother will surely harass me," Oikawa says.

"I don't want any anyway," I say. "I'll stick to vinegar, thank you very much."

Don't drink kids, it's bad. And totally don't take alcohol from random kids at school, a big no-no, don't mind the title.

-Crouton