I'm at school hoes, and I still miss Oikawa

Y/n's pov

I want to run off, hide behind the counter or something. But if I do that he'll know that I'm definitely not over him, and on top of that Takahashi aka Roxanne, aka Roxie, aka dumb whore, is here with him.

"What can I get for you two?" I ask forcing the smile to remain on my face.

It's really a struggle deciding who I should look at.

"Oh I didn't know that you knew about this small Lil cafe, let alone work here," she says. "What a small world we live in."

"What can I get you two?" I ask.

"Hmm, what would you like Tsuki?" she asks, a little too cheerily to my liking.

"Don't care," he says.

"Well we'll both get (dessert that Kei doesn't like)," she says.

"Is that all?" I ask gripping my pen.

"For now," she smiles. "Nice get up by the way."

"Thanks," I say before leaving. "I fucking hate it here."

"No cussing, big smile," Marigold says.

"I am smiling," I say as I hand the order to Bunny so she can deal with them for the rest of their stay.

"Someone's feisty," Bunny comments.

"Yeah well, that's my ex out there with the bitch that broke us up," I groan.

"Say what?" she questions. "Those whores."

"He's not a whore, he doesn't even know that she's the reason were split," I say. "Just the bitch Roxanne."

"That's nasty," she says as she starts plating their deserts.

"Ew, don't bring him that," I say. "He hates that shit."

"What? How can he hate this, this shit is bomb as fuck," she says. "Is he stupid?"

"Yeah, he is," I say. "But the only sweets he'll touch in strawberry shortcake."

"Strawberry shortcake?" she asks. "Were all out."

"Just give him the slice that's in the fridge," I drop my head on the counter.

"SOmeones in love, last week I tried to touch your cake and I was nearly beat to death," she laughs.

"I don't even want it," I say. "I lost my appetite, I'd like to starve."

"If you say so," she says, stocking her plates onto her tray. "Now I get a chance to get a close-up view of that whore."

"You do that," I say. "DOn't get to close though, you might catch something."

"Oh rip," she says. "Good thing I'm fascinated.'

"I bet she's not," I snort.

-

"Shes so goddam annoying," Bunny says once she gets back. "Three minutes of knowing her and I already wanna gut her."

"She needs to get neutered, the last thing this world needs is little demons like her running around," I say.

"Oh and she gave this photo, it's hella weird. Not that I have anything again gay people I love them," she hands me the photo. "Just weird that she of all people has it."

"That fucking bitch!" I yell slamming the photo face-down onto the counter. "Who the hell does she think she is."

"What is it?" Bunny questions.

"This is the fuckling blackmail," I say in a hushed tone. "This is my brother and his boyfriend."

"Oh," she says wide-eyed. "She really is a bitch."

"I did everything she wanted me to do," I clench my fists. "I already know that I fucking lost."

"You're crumbling the photo," she says as she takes it from me. "How am I supposed to read what it says?"

"What does it say?" I practically jump at her.

"It's a bit smudged," she squints at it. "Yams and I are over. And he moves on fast."

"No way," I grab the photo to see the messages written out in her familiar handwriting.

"What does that mean?" she asks.

"Well, what does it sound like?" I question, tears already starting to well in my eyes.

"Sounds like she snatched your man," she says.

"I know," I wipe my face.

"No crying," Marigold says. "I thought you were done that last week."

"It's not my fault," I sob. "Can I go home?"

"No home, work now," she says.

"Please, I have important volleyball games tomorrow," I say struggling to get clear words out."

"What happened to her?" she asks Bunny.

"Her enemy is with her mans," she says. "And they're here."

"What a whore," she mutters.

So much for cussing.

"You can go home honey," she says.

"I don't even have a ride, my brother busy," I say as I wipe my face.

"Iwa-chan!!! Please can we go to this cute cafe?!" I recognize that annoying ass voice, Oikawa.

My ride.

AKGVNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEOTG$IPAGKMDF!!!!!????

-Crouton