yeah it's really short, but it's fine

Y/n's pov

"And that's the story of how I lost my will to live," I fold my hands on the table. "Wasn't it lovely?"

"That was intense," Emma says. "But you can't deny that Roxie over there is fine.

"That's not the point, the point is that she wants my mans," I say. "But I want him."

"Theoretically speaking... If I were to shoot my shot, would you cut me off?" she asks.

"Bruh... do what you want," I say. "Just don't team up with her and fuck up my life."

"Yeah, I won't," she says.

"You're gonna leave us?" Azalea questions. "Don't leave us Y/n, Bunny said you're leaving."

"I have to go to some stupid training camp," I groan. "I hate extra work."

"Oh thank shit," she sighs. "I thought that I was gonna be stuck back at this cafe for the rest of my years with Bunny."

"I heard that," Bunny says.

"All you tell me about is the details of your sex life," Azalea says. "I don't want to know all them details."

"That's another thing," I hit the table. "MY sex life is gone, and it just was getting started."

"Rip," Emma says.

"Oh yeah, this is Emma," I say. "Emma, the big tittied girl is Azalea, Bunny is the kinky soft girl."

"Nice to meet y'all," Emma says.

"As I was daying, I don't want to go to the fucking training camp," I say.

*ding*

"One sec," I say as I pull out my phone.

Omi: Hey, your brother asked me to meet you at the train station for the training camp. I said no, it's too crowded.

Y/n: YOU'RE GOING TO THE CAMP TOO!!!???

Omi: Unfortunately.

Y/n: YUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omi: I can hear you through the screen.

Y/n: yuuuhhh.

Omi: Okay.

Y/n: Ok.

Omi: Anyway, there are dry cleaners abut fifteen minutes from the train station, I'll meet you there.

Y/n: You don't have to meet me, I'll just see ya at the actual training camp.

Omi: Thank god, I didn't want to me you out in the elements.

Y/n: Rip to you.

Omi: Okay that's all, I have to shower.

Y/n: Third or fourth?

Omi: Third, I'm not crazy.

Y/n: Oh yeah, I forgot. Not crazy...

Omi: Wear a mask.

Y/n: I'm gonna give you a hug.

Omi: No.

Y/n: You're my brother, you don't have a choice.

Omi: I do, don't touch me.

Y/n: I'll wear gloves, a mask, and I'll take two showers beforehand. Think of this as a late b-day gift to me.

Omi: I regret signing that paper.

Y/n: You don't.

Omi: No more than fifteen seconds.

Y/n: SFGRNMSOGFRNOISFRNOIN !OK!J!N!IN!IN!!!!!!!

Omi: No more cap locks.

Y/n: sfgrnmsogfrnoisfrnoin !ok!j!n!in!!!!!!!

Omi: Bye.

Y/n: Hey don't leave, I wanna talk.

Y/n: Come back.

Y/n: Don't leave.

Y/n: Come back.

Omi: Bye.

Y/n: Bye. ;(

"I can't wait till the tanning camp," I say. "I get to see my brother."

"You have another brother?" Emma asks.

"Yeah, I've got six," I say. "But most are bound to me via construction paper and crayons."

"That's fun," Emma nods her head.

"Tune in next chapter when Emma and I head out to Tokyo," I say. "Will I somehow get embarrassed or will Crouton finally get her shit together?"

"What the yell are you talking about?" Bunny questions.

"Yes," I smile.

This is basically filler.

-Crouton