I don't know what to name this chapter

Y/n's pov

The rest of the school day went by fine, I mean it was boring helping but it was all worth it. And now it's my favorite time of the day, volleyball.

"Hey Y/n there's someone outside who wants to talk to you," Daichi says.

"Is it a teacher?" I asked panicked. "Whatever they say it's not true," I hide behind a basket of volleyball.

"I don't think you're in trouble," Daichi says.

"That's surprising," Tsukishima says.

"Shut up lamp post, I'm not always in trouble," I say as I skip outside.

And to my surprise its actually not a teacher, I for sure thought that Daichi had lied to get me out here.

"Is there something I can help you with?" I ask.

"You were helping in my class today and I think that your really pretty, I was wondering if you'd want to go on a date with me?" He asks quickly as he holds out a flower

Wait a damm minute... I'm not in trouble? And who is this guy? Oh I remember, he's the captain of the soccer club, he's in Suga and Daichi's class. And where the hell did he get a flower?

"Uh...," I say. "I'm sorry but I actually like someone else," I say honestly.

"Oh I understand," he says. "But please take this flower," he holds it closer to me.

"Um... Thank you," I take it not really knowing what else to do.

"Have a good evening," he bows. "Also your really pretty," he says before leaving.

Well, that was... Something. I twirl the flower in my hand as I walk back into the gym.

"Who was it?" Hinata comes bouncing over too me.

"Uh it was the captain of the soccer team," I say.

"Did you get in trouble with the soccer geeks?" Tanaka asks. "Cause we'll beat em up,"

"Ya we will!" Hinata says enthusiastically.

"No I'm actually not in trouble," I say surprised.

"Well that's a relief, when he asked to talk to you he looked ready to faint. I thought you were actually in trouble," Daichi says.

"Wait, so you lied?" I question.

"Well.." he shrugs. "The captain of the soccer team is pretty intense," he says.

"So what did he want?" Suga asks me.

"He wanted to go on a date and he gave me this flower," I say holding it up so they can see it a bit better.

"Tch," I hear Tsukishima.

"So did you say yes?" Suga asks.

"No the soccer team gets all the babes they can't take our helper," Tanaka says. "What did he say to you?" Tanaka asks.

"Well, he just said he thought I was pretty," I shrug.

"So are you going on a date with him?" Yamaguchi asks.

"Of course, she's not gonna go on a date with him," Tsukishima grumbles.

"And why not?" I ask turning to him.

"He's graduating, you're a first-year."

"Since when do you care so much about who people date?" Hinata asks. "Thought you said that dating is stupid."

"Yeah Tsukishima," Kageyama says. "Who cares if she wants to go on a date, you're not her brother."

"Got something you wanna say hmm?" Tanaka asks. "Are ya tryna pray on our girl's downfall?"

"Well if it's Y/n were talking about then there's not really much of a fall," he laughs.

"Okay well, I'm the only one in here going on a date," I lie.

"You're gonna go out with him?" Noya asks.

"Well no..." I pause.

"What, why?" Hinata asks.

"Man, I just told him that I like someone else," I wave him off.

"Who is it?" Sugawara asks. "Do we know him?"

"It's a secret guys," I say. "Now get back to practice before I make you run laps,"

They quickly get back to practice like the good little crows they are.

-

"Please please please please please," I fold my hands together.

"I don't even know what you want," he says annoyed. "You've just been following me and saying please,"

"Oh I guess your right," I unfold my hands. "Can you walk me home?" I ask.

"Why?" he asks continuing to walk.

"I'm not allowed to walk home alone at night," I say. "So please. Just for this week,"

"Why can't you just walk alone?" He asks.

"I just told you that I'm not allowed idiot," I say.

"Why not ask someone else?" he asks.

"You kinda live close to me," I say.

"Why aren't you allowed?" he asks.

"Just because. Now will you please walk me home?" I ask.

"Ugh. Only because it's on my way," he grumbles.

"Oh the gods have answered my prayers! Thank you so much Tsukishima!" I cheer.

"Just shut up or else I'll change my mind," he says.

"Yes I'll be quiet," I say as I start to walk.

-

"Your walking so slow, hurry up," he says.

"I'm tired you, idiot," I say.

"Oh yeah I forgot that Y/n needs her little naps after school," he teases.

"Well... I mean your not wrong," I say. "I could I'd lay down on the concrete and go to sleep,"

"Your kidding," he says.

"I really would," I say. "I've slept on the concrete before, but that was at school,"

"Do you not sleep?" he asks.

"No I sleep a lot, like a lot a lot," I say. "They think its a condition,"

He humms in response and we continue our walk to my place.

"Bye," I tiredly say as I fumble with my keys to open the door.

"See ya," he says.

I push open the door and lock it. Being too tired I plop myself down on the coach not bothering to change. I fall asleep pretty quickly.

Hows it going hookers?

-Crouton