I hate you

Y/n's pov

I'm a loser, I really am. What that girl said wasn't a lie, my mom does hate, she really does. I just hate thinking about it, I mean who would. It just sucks, she's not my biological mother but to me she's is my mom, as mean as she can be. When that girl said those things it just made me remember all those things, I'm not good at dealing with things so I just forget them, ya know. But she just had to bring them to the front of my mind again.

I've been laying underneath my bed for two days or so. Not really sure, I've basically been crying and eating snacks when I get hungry. I have my blanket with me and I'm just wearing my usual attire, shorts, and a bra.

This is what someone might call a mini breakdown, and it wouldn't be the first. Usually when I do get one I hide under my bed, stupid right. And it's at times like this that I actually find it hard to fall asleep, so there no telling how little sleep I'm running on.

Holy shit.

My door just opened. I quickly cover my mouth with my hands to conceal my sobs cause you girls not tryna die.

"Y/n," Aw shit its just Mr. Salty.

I pull the blanket over my head as if I want him to look at me when I'm like this.

"Y/n," he pokes me. "You know that the team is worried about you," he says normally, no sarcasm at all.

"Go away," I sniffle.

He sighs, "Do you want some food or something?" he asks.

"I'm fine," I say.

"Just because you're a dumbass it doesn't mean I am. Someone who is fine doesn't spend their time crying under their bed," he says.

"I said I'm fine so just go away," I say.

Now hopefully he'll just give up and go home. I know that if I keep to my self for a while I can pull myself together.

"I'll pull you out from under there," He says.

I wouldn't doubt it.

"You're so annoying," he says.

"Then go home," I mumble.

"Fine I'll go home," he says as he grabs me. "But I'm gonna bring you too," he says as he starts to pull me out.

Curse him and his long ass limbs.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

"None of your damm business," I say as I turn my body away from him.

"I don't care," he says.

"Just go away," I say with my voice starting to crack.

"No," he says.

"Go away," I say tears starting to prick the corners of my eyes again.

"I already said that i'm not leaving without you idiot," he says.

"Just leave godda-!" I start but I'm cut off when he pulls me into an embrace.

"Your such a pain," he says.

I start to sob uncontrollably gripping onto the fabric of his school uniform.

"Your so annoying," I say in between sobs

"The feeling is mutual," he says.

I don't know how long I cried all I knew was that it was a while and once I was finished I pulled away from him and turned away.

"Well looks like its time to go," he says.

"Bye," I mumble.

"Is your memory that trash? I already said that you're coming with me," he sighs.

"I feel better now so you can go," I mumble.

I wanna go back under my bed, like now.

"If you felt better you would be cussing me out by now," He says.

"Well then how about you piss off and fuck a raw chicken," I say covering my head with my blanket.

"Your gonna have a sleepover at my house," He states.

"I'm not leaving," I say.

"Well I'll force you," he says.

"Why the hell are you even here?" I ask.

"Just because your gross doesn't mean I want you to be depressed," he says. "And the team was worried because you're being dumb shit,"

"Where the hell are all your shirts?" he asks.

"What the hell are you doing?" I ask still under the blanket.

"I'm packing you clothes," he says.

"I'm not going with you," I say.

"I said that I'm forcing you," he says. "But really where the hell are your shirts?" he asks again.

"I had a few but I gave them away since they piss me off," I say. "I have one though, I'm pretty sure its the one you gave me,"

"You're so fucking weird," he says. "Why don't you have any shirts?"

"They're not that comfortable. I have one that is comfortable so its the only one I need, and if I need one I'll steal one from my brother," I say.

"Well you need some goddam shirts," he says.

"Well you need some goddam shirts," I say mockingly.

"I'll kick you," he threatens.

"Do it coward," I say.

"Tch, freak," he says.

Huh, that's a new one.

"Ugly rat," I say.

"Whatever, I grabbed you some clothes now come on," he says.

"I already told you that I'm not going with you," I say.

God just let me get back under the bed.

"Your such a child," he sighs.

"You're the one who broke into my whole dumbass," I say.

"You're the one you gave me the code," He says.

I feel a shoe slip onto my foot.

"What the hell are you doing?" I question.

"Putting your ugly ass sneakers on your feet," he says.

"I think the fuck not," I go to pull my legs away but he holds it in place. "I hope you get aids,"

"Well maybe if you'd just listen I would have to put your shoes on like your a child," he says as he finishes doing them up.

"Hey stop!" I yell as he pulls the blanket off of my head.

"We're going now," he says.

"Don't touch my shit," I yank the blanket back and pull it to my chest in a ball.

"Whatever we're going now," he leans over and picks me up.

"I hate you," I say.

"I hate you too," he sighs.

My crocs are coming on the 9th.

-Crouton