Witchcraft

EDITED: 01/06/2021

(Y/N)'s POV

"I don't know how you can drink so much," Akiteru notes.

"Well I'm really thirsty and you brought this and clear kool-aid, which is gross," I say before taking a sip of my drink. I've now moved onto a whole bottle of non-alcoholic wine.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" I hear a tired Tsukushima ask.

I look over to see him sitting up on the couch, rubbing his eyes.

"Just having a chat with your sugar daddy over a few drinks," I say as I waltz over and sit on the opposite end of the couch.

"What?" he questions as he puts on his glasses.

"Here, want some?" I hold out the bottle.

"What the hell," he says, shocked. "Who the hell gave you that?"

"Your sugar daddy," I shrug.

"My sugar daddy? My brother?" he asks.

"Don't worry, it's non-alcoholic," I say.

"Why did you give her that?" Tsukishima asks, looking over his shoulder at his brother.

"She chose it. When I got here, she was drinking vinegar," Akiteru defends himself.

"Are you slow?" Tsukishima asks as he looks at me.

"Hey, your mom said I was a very proper girl," I argue.

"I doubt that," he rolls his eyes.

"No, it's true. Mom called me and said that there was a nice girl staying at the house," Akiteru confirms.

"How'd you manage that?" he asks.

"Witchcraft," I reply nonchalantly.

"Anyways, I think I'm gonna go to my room," Akiteru says before disappearing up the stairs.

I lean back on the couch and bring my knees to my chest.

"Hey, thanks for not leaving me sleeping somewhere outside, by the way," I say.

"Tch... Whatever," he says, looking away for a moment. "When did you wake up?"

"Five this morning," I shrug.

"What the hell have you been doing this whole time?"

"Rummaging through your stuff," I answer.

"What?!" his eyes widen the smallest bit, but that's more than enough to make me have an evil internal chuckle.

"I'm kidding. When I woke up, I went straight downstairs and met your mom, she pretty nice," I say.

"What'd she say?" he asks.

"Well, she said that I was polite, proper and sweet," I laugh.

He scoffs, "Your brother brought a bag for you." He points in its direction.

"Perfect," I reach over and grab it.

Inside, it has my usual sleepover stuff: pants, a sports bra, and medication. He also added an apple for some reason. I grab my pills and immediately down them.

"What's that for?" Tsukishima asks.

"Don't worry 'bout it... Don't worry' bout it sweetheart," I say.

"Idiot," he sighs.

"I prefer dumbass," I say as I get up from the couch. "Want a piece cake?"

"We have cake?" he questions.

"I made some," I reply as I cut him a slice.

"Did you poison it?" he asks.

"No. If I did, your brother would be dead by now," I say as I hand him the plate along with a fork.

"'K," he says. "Wanna watch TV or something?" he asks.

"I vote for "The Land Before Time"," I raise my hand.

-

"It's getting late. I should probably go before my pimp gets worried," I say as I get off the couch. "I'll get changed."

I head off to the bathroom to change into my pants and switch my sports bra. I neatly fold the clothes I was wearing prior to changing before going back to the living room where Tsukishima is now also dressed.

"Here's your clothes back," I hold them out to him.

"Where the hell is your shirt?" he asks.

"There wasn't one packed since I don't really like 'em," I shrug.

"You look like a hooker," he says. "Put my shirt on dumbass." He takes the shorts but leaves the shirt.

"Fine," I sigh as I pull it over my head. "I'll be leaving now," I walk over to the door and pull on my shoes.

But to my surprise, Tsukishima follows me and puts on his shoes too.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"I'm walking you home, idiot," he says.

"I mean, who could blame you for wanting to hang out with me even longer," I dramatically flip my hair.

"Shut up. It's just late and my mother would probably kill me if I let you walk home alone," he argues.

"Always full of excuses," I shake my head.

"Shut up or I'll let you get kidnapped," Tsukishima says as he opens the door.

"Jokes on you, I'm too annoying to get kidnapped," I laugh.

"True," he nods his head.

-

The walk back to my place was full of cursed conversations and anyone who happened to overhear us are probably contemplating life right this second.

"Well, this is my trap house," I say. "Thanks for not letting me get kidnapped."

"Tch. Whatever," he says.

"Oh, do you want your shirt back?" I ask.

"It doesn't fit me anymore, do whatever you want with it," he shrugs.

"Why, thank you, rat," I say dramatically. "I shall cherish it forever."

"Don't be weird," Tsukishima makes a face.

"Weird is my middle name idiot," I say. "Bye, now I'll see you tomorrow." I wave at him.

"See you tomorrow," he mumbles.

"Hey bring some of the cake I made for lunch!" I call out.

"Fine," he says.

Damn, I can't wait for that cake tomorrow.

Ew.

-Crouton