Pov you're reading this chap and then Dr. Oz starts force-feeding you vitamins

Y/n's pov

"It is time to wake up," I hear as I get shaken awake.

"I'm dead," I mumble as I rollover. "Have me cremated."

"You are not dead," he says. "Dead people don't talk."

"I'm a zombie," I yawn.

"They do not function well enough to speak," he says.

"Fine then," I pull up my blanket. "I'm a Kabaneri."

"You are not a Kabaneri," he says. "And you are very much alive."

"Are you assuming my species?" I ask rolling over so I'm facing him.

"Oh, I am sorry," he says. "But you still need to get up for school."

"Don't worry bout it," I sit up. "On all levels except physical, I am a wolf."

"Are you sick?" he places the back of his hand to my forehead. "You do not feel sick."

"I'm fine," I say as I hold out my hand. "Now shoot me up, son."

"I'm not your son," he says as he hands me my medication along with a yop.

"Ooh a yop," I say excitedly. "What's the occasion?" I ask after downing the pills.

"They gave liquid," he holds up a small bottle.

"That's is disgusting," I say. "I'm not taking that crap."

"Vitamins are good for you," he says. "So you have to take it."

"You can't bribe me with yops," I say. "They say that's root beer flavour but that is nothing of the sort, that is an abomination and deserves to be outlawed."

"It is not an abomination," he says. "It is good for you."

"Bugs are good for you, are you saying that I should eat those too?" I question.

"No, in fact, I told you not to eat them," he says. "That's why I stopped taking you to the park when you were little."

"Well, what's gonna happen if I don't take that liquid crap?" I ask.

"Why good morning Y/n," Tendo says as he slums against my door frame.

"Wow," I say. "This isn't fair, I don't even have a chance at winning."

"Everyone has a chance," he says.

"Hmm, have you looked in the mirror?" I ask. "You could step on me, and that's not even adding Tendo into the equation."

He just stares and blinks for a second. "I would not step on you," he says. "That would be very rude of me."

"Tendo would you let me run?" I ask.

"Hmmm," he pauses. "I don't know, maybe."

"Can you go put it in this yop so I can pretend like it's not there?" I ask. "Let's restart the morning so you can trick me," I lay bacl down.

"Alright," he takes the yop and leaves my room.

He soon walks back into my room.

"Y/n it is time to wake up," he says. "You have to go to school."

"Oh my Shakira!" I gasp. "You brought me a yop! What is the occasion?"

"Um... I brought you a yop," he says as he hands it to me.

"Mmm," I say. "I sure hope nothing weird has happened to this yop."

"Nothing odd had happened to the yop," he says. "Now you should drink it, all of it, right now, while I'm watching."

"You would be terrible at kidnapping someone," I comment.

"Oh it's fine," Tendo says. "I'd do it for him."

"Thank you," Wakatoshi says. "That is very thoughtful, although I do not condone kidnapping."

"Let's not forget who snatched me up from school, and outside of Kei's house," I say.

"That doesn't count," he says. "I had a good reason."

"That's not a good reason," I say. "I bet the people in this area think I'm being held captive by you."

"Well obviously not," he says. "Because no one has called the cops to complain."

"Well no one has called the cops because I'm annoying," I say. "Now if you go and kidnap someone who isn't me then maybe you'd get some recognition."

"I'm not going to kidnap someone," He says.

"But that could be a cute date idea," Tendo says. "Maybe we should try to kidnap Semisemi."

"We should not kidnap people," Wakatoshi says.

"But I have a reason," Tendo says dramatically. "We can get him to play volleyball with us, I mean we do need a setter."

Wakatoshi just stares and blinks for a moment. "I guess you do have a point, and we do not have school today."

"Wait..." I pause. "Are y'all really gonna kidnap him?"

"Yes, of course, we are," Tendo says. "Isn't that right Wakatoshi?"

"Okay," he nods his head.

"Um..." I start. "Ya'll out here kidnaping people while I'm just trying to go to school like a normal person."

"You should drink your yop," he says.

"Yeah yeah," I say. "Singing challenge."

"What?" he asks.

"I'm drinking it," I say before quickly chugging it. "That tastes like boiled nutmeg dumplings."

"I've never had those," Wakatoshi says.

"Me neither," I say.

Baked beans.

-Crouton