I'm going to overdose on my inhaler

Y/n's pov

"Yaichi, Yaichi," I say as I gently shake the girl. "Its time to wake up,"

Wow, it's really rare that I actually get to wake someone up. I can finally cross this off my bucket list.

"Huh?" she opens her eye slightly before widening them. "Ah I slept in," she instantly sits up.

"No, you didn't sleep in," Kiyoka says. "Were all just waking up,"

"Yeah and we're gonna help make breakfast," I smile. "Its gonna be great,"

"I-I can't cook," Yaichi stutters.

"It's okay neither can I. But don't worry Kiyoka will help, she showed me some stuff too," I say. "I haven't started a fire in so long,"

"F-fire?" she questions.

Oh shit, I spooked her.

"I'm just kidding," I smile. "I've never lit the kitchen on fire,"

"Oh," she nods her head and lets out a sigh of relief.

Nice save Y/n, nice save.

"Yup but we should probably get ready now since the other managers are starting to get things ready downstairs," I say. "So we should go,"

"Yes," she says.

-

"Wow Y/n I thought you said that you couldn't cook," Yaichi says.

"I guess practice makes perfect," I say.

I'm actually quite surprised myself, I'd say that the food I made was pretty good.

"I think it's delicious," Yukie, one of Fukurodani's managers says as she munches on some food.

"Yukie your no supposed to be in the kitchen," Kaori, the other manager says as she tugs on her arm.

"But it's so good," Yukie carries on.

"Yaichi and Y/n I'll leave the cooking stuff to you," Kiyoko says as she goes over to help Kaori. "I'm sure that you two will do just fine,"

No, no you can't just leave the both of us in here. I do not have a good track record with kitchens, I require adult supervision. You cannot leave a nervous wreck and me in a kitchen together, and who the hell is in charge.

"Y/n you can be in charge," Yaichi turns to me.

"No," I shake my head. "You are gonna be in charge,"

"What? I can't be in charge," she shakes her head. "You have to be in charge,"

"Absolutely not, unless you want the kitchen to burn down I will not be in charge," I say.

"But you said that was a joke," Yaichi says.

"It wasn't," I shake my head. "I'm not even allowed to use the microwave without supervision. And besides your older than me,"

"Your taller," She points a finger at me. "Be the boss," she says frantically.

"Fine! I'll be the boss, I'm the boss..." I say. "Holy shit I'm the boss,"

"What do I do?" she asks frantically.

"Crack some eggs," I say. "And add salt and pepper I guess,"

"Yes," she says.

-

"We did it," Yaichi says looking shocked.

"Were alive," I say looking equally as shocked.

"Good job girls," Kiyoko says. "I knew you could do it,"

"We made edible food," I say.

"And it looks good too," Yaichi adds.

"Everyone is eating now," Kiyoko yells us. "You two can stop standing there and go and eat too,"

Oh shit. I bet we both just look like dogs, standing here and staring at the food.

"Oh yeah," I nod my head. "Good idea,"

We both get some food and go and sit down to eat with some other guys.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Kei asks. "You look stupid,"

"Same with Yaichi," Yamaguchi says.

"Ah. Sorry," she says embarrassed before looking down at her food.

"You can stop staring at me too," Kei says. "I'm trying to eat here,"

"I'm not stopping you from eating," I say. "It's not illegal to stare at people,"

"It's hard to eat with you looking at me like an idiot," he scoffs.

"Just eat your food before I force it down your throat," I threaten. "I won't hesitate,"

"I'm sure you won't," he mutters before taking a bite.

"So how is it?" I ask.

"It tastes good," he shrugs. "Did you do something to it,"

"Yaichi and I cooked all the food by ourselves," I say proudly. "And I was in charge of the kitchen,"

"How did you manage that?" he asks.

"Yaichi voted me in," I say. "And I'm proud to say that I didn't start a fire. I'd say that I'm getting the hang of this cooking thing,"

"Well good job I guess," he says.

"Why thank you," I smile.

-

Today was fun, well for me at least. The guys had to run, losers, exercise is gross. I was just on my way walking to, actually, where was I walking? Anyways that's not the point, the point is that I heard the stupid Neko call me over.

"Y/n!" I look over to see Tetsuro standing at the gym doors.

Oh yeah, I nearly forgot that I forgot to hit them. I quickly slip off my shoe and start to make my way over to them.

"Stupid," I hit Tetsuro first.

"Rats," Then I hit Kotaro.

"Ow!" Kotaro whines. "What was that for?"

"Bokuto I already told you that she was going to hit you," Akaashi says.

"Why do you hit so hard?" Tetsuro rubs his arm.

"Because," I shrug. "And maybe if you weren't such a stupid hoe I wouldn't have to hit you. And what is it that you need anyway?"

"You just missed your boyfriend," he laughs.

"He's not my boyfriend," I hit him again. "And what do you mean I 'missed' him?"

"He was just here," Kotaro says.

"Did you say anything to him?" I squint my eyes. "If you did I'll beat you until you can't even talk shit,"

"We didn't say anything. We were just practicing," Tetsuro puts his hands up as if he's surrendering.

"Yeah," Kotaro nods his head. "But he pissed him off,"

"Well I hope he hits you or something," I shrug. "So what did you do to piss him off?"

"Blah blah blah something about how he doesn't try," Kotaro says. "I don't know I wasn't really listening, on and shrimps, maybe he was hungry,"

"The orange one," Tetsuro says.

"Ah," I nod my head. "I said something similar to him when I first met him, probably not the best first impression," I laugh. "I was all like do you even like this sport? blah blah, I bet I sounded like an idiot, but then again when do I not sound like one,"

"Well you're smarter than Bokuto," he smiles.

"Hey," Kotaro says. "She's smarter than all of us,"

"So wanna play some volleyball?" I ask.

They both smile as they nod their heads.

I'm about to commit a war crime. Also, does anyone wanna commit double suicide with me.

-Crouton