Pov i update again because i have no impulse control

Yeah, lemme just add in some of my own rules

Y/n's pov

"Y/n are you okay?" Saito asks, right after a timeout was called.

"Holy crap," Nori says. "Is that healthy?"

"I- I just bit my tongue," I stutter.

"Her nose is bleeding," Kaori says. "Nori go get the paper towels."

"It's fine," I cough a bit. "Just get me some water so I can swish out my mouth."

"Someone, can you take her to the infirmary?" Coach asks.

"I don't need to go to- AH!" I yell in pain when some napkins are pushed to my nose. "Don't press so damm hard."

"Coach they were taunting her," Saito says.

"Were they?" She asks.

Taunting is illegal during a match, but my vulgar language could be considered taunting as well. And you can and will get benched for that shit.

"No," I clench my teeth. "I just wasn't paying attention."

"But they were," Kaori says.

"But if we snitch they're gonna snitch on me," I say. "Then I can't get back on the court."

"I don't think that you'll be able to get back on the court with the way your bleeding," coach says.

"I'm getting back on the court and were going to win," I say.

"Just sit on the bench," the coach sighs.

"Fine," I say as I start to get to my feet.

The sound of the loud whistle fills my ears before I slip and fall, landing awkwardly on my hand.

"Dammit," I clench my teeth bringing my hand in close.

"Violation on eight," the ref says.

"Did you see that?" Nori asks. "She just splashed her water so Y/n would slip."

Fucking bitch.

"It was an accident," she says. "It's not my fault.|

Guess the Dat tech girls really are a team to fear.

"Go to the nurses Y/n," Coach says. "We'll deal with things here, don't come back till you're cleared to play."

"Yeah fine," I say as Saito helps me to my feet.

"Whos gonna go with her?" Saito asks.

"I'll take myself," I say. "Thanks."

I wish to commit a crime, right now. And even more so when I see Kiyoko waiting outside of the nurses, you know what that means? One of Karasuno's members is in there and I have my bets on Kei. Because Crouton just loves to hurt me. I didn't write him injuries into this book, don't throw my name around the same way you throw that ass back. Like hell, you didn't do this, how dare you hurt my Kei? It wasn't me this time Furudate wrote that part, I'm just sticking to the script. Oh, well still fuck you, I'm just tryna get banged, you're being a cock block. All in good time my dear. Wait really? This better not be cap. Come back Crouton. Crouton out.

"Did you hear something?" Kiyoko asks. "Well, someone."

"Oh, I didn't," I say.

"What happened to you?" she asked, her words laced with concern.

"Uh... Volleyball accident," I say. "Nothing too bad, I just got distracted."

"Are you okay?" she asks.

"Yeah," I say. "Just need to see the doc."

"Kei's in there," she says.

What a queen letting me know before I go in, I love her. But I don't really have a choice.

"Thanks for the warning," I laugh before pushing open the door.

"Y/n," Kei says. "What happened?"

"Oh it's nothing," I say going over to the sink. "Just got hit with a volleyball."

Act natural.

Yes, Y/n act natural ask you forcibly try to stop your nose bleed while trying to avoid your clearly hurt finger.

"Your gonna make it worse," he says. "Sit down."

"No, I can do it myself," I say. "I don't want your help."

"Sit down," he says.

"Fine," I say slumping down on the rolly chair.

"You can't just slam napkins into your face," he says.

"What happened to your hand?" I ask. "It's all busted."

"It's fine," he says. "Don't worry about it."

"I'm not worrying," I say.

"Of course not," he rolls his eyes.

"I'm not- OW!" I pull away. "You did that on purpose."

"No, I didn't," he says. "Now give me your hand."

"My hand is fine, you should look at yours," he says.

"Mine been dealt with," he says.

"Then get back to your game," I say. "You're wasting time."

"I'm not waiting time," he says. "This isn't a waste of time."

"It is, go back to your team," I say. "Right now."

"You're not a waste of time to me," he says as he starts to wrap my fingers. "So just stop moving."

"Kei-" I say.

"Look just because we broke up doesn't mean that I automatically stop caring for you," he says. "And you're a terrible liar."

"What do you mean I'm a terrible liar?" I question. "What's that supposed to mean."

"It means you are a bad liar," he laughs. "But I guess guys I guess you deserve credit for you're secret-keeping."

"I'm not keeping secrets," I say.

"And I'm done," he says. "You should be able to go back on the court once your nose stops bleeding," he starts walking toward the door.

"What do you mean?" I ask. "About secret-keeping."

"I think you know, and I'll find out whether you tell me or not," he says.

"I'm not keeping any secrets from you," I say. "And I don't need to tell you anything."

"Never said you did," he cups my face. "And if you were telling the truth you would've pulled away by now."

"Don't touch me," I say, forcing myself to move away.

"I wish you'd just talk to me," he says.

"I don't want to talk to you," I say.

"Of course you don't," he says. "Anyway, happy birthday."

"It's not my birthday," I say. "Are you stupid?"

"It is your birthday," he says. "So happy birthday dumbass."

I go over to the calendar to check, and he's right. But by the time I turn to say something, he's already gone.

And lets leave it here and talk talk to him for another 5 chaps.

-Crouton