pastadogpastadogpastadogpastadogpastadogpastadogpastadogpastadogpastadogpastadog

Y/n's pov

"Hello?" I squeak.

"Where are you child?" she asks.

"Um..." I pause.

"Don't even think out lying to me," she says. "And give me the whole truth."

"I'm at a training camp," I gulp.

"Is there anything else important you need to add?" she asks and I can almost see her annoyed expression in my head.

"Uh..." I pause again, glancing around the room. "I'm no in my room..."

"I knew that, why do you think I called?" she asks. "This is the only time I will be repeating myself, where are you?"

"I'm... in a different room, one of the ones where the boys are," I say, and Atsumu slaps his face in response.

"Why are you there?" she asks.

"One of them took my bear so I went to get it back then a couch came so I hid," I say. "So I am still in the boys' room, that's it."

"Hmm, I'm hanging up," she says, and with that, the line goes dead.

"What did she say?" Kageyama asks.

"She was asking questions then she told me that she was gonna hang up," I say confused. "Then she did."

"I bet she's gonna kill you," Atsmu says.

But right before I was about to hit him with a comeback, the door opens once again.

"Called it," Atsumu coughs.

"I didn't do anything," I say. "Whatever you are thinking it's a lie."

"Well it looks like you aren't wearing a shirt," the coach says looking away.

"You're seeing things," I quickly snatch up a hoodie before sliding it on. "You saws nothing."

"Now why are you are you in here?" he asks.

"Uh... Nothing," I say. "I teleported... Isn't that right guys?"

"Totally," Kageyama says. "Trust."

"Well you're mother just called..." he says.

"Omi, will you come to my funeral?" I ask glancing over at him.

"Only if I can have a whole row to myself," he says.

"Understandable," I nod my head.

"And she said that you sometimes have issues sleeping," he says. "So to just let you figure out your own sleeping arrangements."

"She said that?" I question. "On god, she said that?"

"Now normally there wouldn't be any exceptions but-" he starts.

"Are you scared of her?" I ask.

"You said it not me," he says. "But we can't have you switching rooms all night, so pick then sleep, please. There's still a few more days of training."

"Uh..." I pause. "Okay?"

"So sleep in here then go back to your room to get ready," he says. "Goodnight, now go to sleep."

"Sleep," I nod my head. "Sounds like a plan."

"And no funny business," he says sternly.

"As if I'd want to do anything with any of these goons," I say. "I have some self-respect."

"I'm offended," Atsumu says.

"I'm not," Sakusa says.

"Should I be offended?" Hoshiumi asks.

"I would be offended but I already know that she's into ugly beanstalks," Kageyama says.

"Shut up you overgrown chia plant before I beat your milk-drinking self into next week," I threaten.

"I'm going to get some shut-eye now," the coach says before he leaves the room, closing the door behind himself.

"Y/n has once again taken the 'w'," I say. "Now who's gonna share their space with me?"

"Feel free to crawl back into my sleeping bag," Atsumu says.

"Sorry but as I said before, I have some self-respect," I say. "So who?"

"I have a feeling that I don't have a choice right now," Sakusa says.

"Then you'd be right," I smile.

"You can sleep beside me," Sakusa says. "Maintain a pillows distance away from me, if you touch me I will spray you with sanitizer."

"Understandable," I say. "But that's still another 'w' on my part."

"He won't even let me get within six feet of him," Atsumu says. "How is this fair?"

"I once threw up on him," I say as I lay down, being sure to maintain my distance. "He didn't die so he knows I don't have any diseases."

"Unfortunately shes not joking," Sakusa grumbles. "But if I survived her projectile vomit I can survive this, not that I have a choice."

"Go off," I say. "I know I'm the baddest bitch on the block, now night y'all."

I love making impulse purchases.

-Crouton