Eat kids, get bitches, simple.

Y/n's pov

I wake up feeling like a shitty person, but that's to be expected. I sit up and strip myself of my shirt and pants before pulling on a clean shirt and shorts. Its pretty dark out so I'm assuming that its kinda late, I'm still feeling sick so I'm planning on getting some medicine.

I peek my head out of my room and to my surprise I see Wakatoshi talking to Saito on the couch, and they both look happy. I close my door quickly but quietly not wanting to disturb them. I know I tell Wakatoshi to get himself laid but I don't wanna be here when he does.

"No, he wouldn't," I shake my head. "He has a game tomorrow, I should be safe,"

I hear the front door open so of course, being the rat I am I press my ear to the door.

"Bye thanks for diner," I hear Saito say.

"It was no problem," Wakatoshi says. "Thank you for taking my sister home. And good luck on your game tomorrow,"

"You too," she says. "And I'll have to pay you back with diner one of these days," she says.

Go on Wakatoshi get yourself a girl do it. NOW. Don't fuck it up, only I'm allowed to fuck things up.

"That'd be nice. Have a safe trip home, I'll see you at your game tomorrow," he says.

"Great," she says happily. "I'll watch you at yours also. Bye now,"

"Goodbye," he says before I hear the door click.

"What a ladies man," I smile to myself.

I would go and harass him but one, I'm sick, and two, i'm still being a pussy so leaving my room is out of the question. So I head back to my bed and start searching for my phone, I find it charging with a piece of paper gently folded onto of it. Its a note from Saito:

Hey, you fell asleep before you could give me your address, I actually ended up meeting your team. They aren't mad at all that you missed the last part of their game, they said they hope you get better soon. I got your address from this blonde guy, I think his name was Tsukishima. Anyway, he also told me that you get bad headaches and where I could find your medication so I left some for you. Is he your boyfriend? You guys seem to be close, he even asked if you were okay, I want the juicy details Asap. I hope you feel better soon. :)
-Saito Hoshi

That also means that the team saw me sick and passed out being carried around by the second-best female setter in the county. If I wasn't the clown here I don't know who else could be.

-

Yeah so basically I ended up being sick for way longer than expected, the next day when my brother got back I was doing even worse. And since he's Mr. responsible, respectful, caring he brought me to the doctors. At this point, I was feeling like the shitiest piece of trash in the can, and there's a lot of trash in my metaphorical can. Some examples of the trash in my can include: Clear kool-aid, Torus shorts, that black haired bitch from a silent voice, that's cat hoe from hxh, the girl captain at Karasuno (no one's gonna steal Suga's man), and Toru himself (he's my friend but he shoulda went to Shiratorizawa and he tried to get me to date him just to bug my brother).

Anyway back onto my shitty health, and to no one surprise it's my own fault. So apparently when you're supposed to take a lot of medication and you stop taking them you get sick, withdrawals my friend. After they told me all the symptoms I realized that I've been ignoring every single one, so that's fun. I mean I knew I was a dumb bitch before but even this surprised me.

And since my brother's team won the inter-high that meant he had to leave. But wait if you thought everything that could fuck things up happened, you'd be wrong. The lovely doctors decided that now is a good time to change one of my medications, and it has some side effects. They said that it would be best if I didn't go to school until they were sure that I could be fine with the medication they also wanted me to be supervised, basically watched like a hawk.

And since my brother had to leave and my mother couldn't be bothered enough to come to a look after me, I got to stay in the fun little hospital. Oh how I begged them to just let me go back to my place, and when I was getting angry they said they'd put me in a psych ward. So yeah the health care system is fucked in the ass.

They would bring me all my school work and they took away my phone too, I only got two phone calls a day. This was probably illegal and I wanted to beat a bitch so hard. But most of all I wanted to apologize, to my brother and the team. But no, I could only call family so that sucked ass. I mean it was my own fault because I couldn't even bring myself to call Wakatoshi so I fucked things up for myself.

And I then the day came where my brother got back, a couple of days before final exams. Even though he wasn't gone for a long time it felt like years for me. One of the hospital staff dropped me off at home because I guess I'm a child.

Now its time for the hard part.

Damm, I have no socks.

-Crouton