Face reveal!!!

Y/n's pov

"Okay ya'll," I say. "I think we've got it,"

"I don't know how I ended up here," Yachi says.

"Yo Noya, check out my splits!" Tanaka exclaims.

"But have you seen my high kick though?" he asks.

"That's a WAP," I say as I pull off the signature Debby Ryan face. "I told ya'll that just because practice was cancelled doesn't mean we won't get a workout,"

"I'm just the manager," Yachi says as she sits on the ground. "Why did I have to learn the dance,"

"Because we stan Cardi and Megan," I say. "And you got to learn the pg version,"

"Wait Ryu, show me the dance again," Noya says. "I needa get those angels so I get it right,"

"I got you, bro," Tanaka says before breaking out dancing.

"How's my form Yachi?" I ask as I go down into the splits. "I've been practicing,"

"Why can't we ever learn normal dances?" she asks. "I can't even end that way,"

"Just practice young grasshopper," I say. "It works out good as a backup career too,"

"What back up career?" she asks.

"Stripping, shake that ass!" I yell. "Bust down!"

"Don't do that here," she says frantically. "Were still on school property they have cameras,"

"It's fine," I continue. "They already got the whole show,"

"We should listen to Yachi," Noya says. "No point in giving a live show for free,"

"Make their pockets hurt!" Tanaka yells.

"Ryu! I'm here!" I look over to see his sister waving from her car. "Noya are you coming over too!?"

"Nee-san!" Noya exclaims. "I'm coming!"

"You girls need a ride!?" She asks.

"No thank you," Yachi shakes her head.

"I'm good, we got that WAP! We don't need no ride, but thank you!" I call out.

"I respect that. I am also a certified freak," she says. "Go get famous,"

"We will!" I yell. "Just waiting for my camera ma- I mean the ra- uh... The blonde one,"

"Oh Glasses," she says. "Have a good night girls,"

"Bye," we say as waves before pulling out of the parking lot.

"Wait I thought Tsukishima went home," Yachi says.

"No, he and Yamaguchi just went somewhere, maybe food I think. Kei was already on his way when I mentioned tik tok,"

"I can see that," she nods her head.

"I think I might get shipped off somewhere," I say.

"Wait what?" she says caught off guard.

"I think I did something that may result in some trouble," I say. "Or maybe I pissed of brother dearest,"

"How do you know?" she asks.

"He is being awfully quiet," I say. "A little suspicious,"

"Well I hope you don't get shipped off," she says.

"Who's getting shipped off?" I look over to see my personal sky scrapper followed by his friend.

"You are, but I'd doubt they'd be able to ship you and your long-ass limbs with priority mail," I say.