I've got another midterm tomorrow lol

Y/n's pov

"Look who's back, Y/n and Mr. Vanilla," Tendo says. "The happy couple together once again."

"She is Y/n," Wakatoshi nods his head. "That is good."

"Yeah yeah, I'm happy or whatever, we don't need to mention the Roxanne situation either," I say. "Now where is my Shit-ling?"

"Your voice," Wakatoshi says.

"Second puberty, isn't that right Kei?" I nudge his arm.

"Uh yeah," he nods his head. "Second puberty."

"That's a thing?" Tendo asks.

"Yeah, it's a girl thing," I say. "Very common."

"I do not think I can handle a second puberty, her first was more than enough," Wakatoshu says.

"You make me sound like I went on some crazy ramage," I say.

"It was not very pleasant," he continues. "All she did was-"

"I did nothing," I tug on Kei's arm. "We're going to watch cartoons, and not talk about my past life."

"I want to know about middle about younger Y/n," Kei says, not budging from his spot. "Was she more childlike than she is now?"

They play one match together and they're besties, I feel betrayed.

"In some ways," Wakatoshi says. "She was a real handful."

"I remember the first time I met her, she was having a heart attack of something," Tendo laughs. "She was even shorter back then."

"And she always yelled about how she looked like a hippo, which was obviously not the case. She would wear sweats and a hoodie every day," Wakatoshi says. "And keep her backpack in her hoodie as well."

"Y/n willingly putting on clothes?" Kei questions. "I find that hard to picture."

"She would always be mad because she started puberty later than som other girls-"

"Wakatoshi stop, you're acting like some embarrassing dad. I'm gonna slap myself with a piece of lunch meat, for the love of grapes," I facepalm. "Please stop."

"And funny enough one of her main concerns was that her voice was still too high pitched for her liking, but I guess it's fine now," he says. "But let's hope she does not go back to the moody Y/n that she was."

"So you're telling me that the Y/n we have now has regulated emotions?" Kei asks.

"Well as regulated as they can be," Tendo laughs.

"Everyone needs to stop harassing me before I commit a crime, and I'm not joking," I say. "We don't need to talk about me, why don't we talk about the potato baby huh?"

"I was not a potato baby," Wakatoshi says.

"He looked like a potato, and he was a bad kid. He always tied me to a leash until I got to the fifth grade, that's abuse," I say. "You can't tie kids up you can only-"

I just thought of a sex joke, lmao.

"What were you gonna say?" Kei asks. "

"It was either something inappropriate or she saw something sparkly," Wakatoshi says. "Judging by her facial expression."

Facial, ha, that's another one.

"Oh, she's definitely thought of another one," Tendo says. "Cats got her tongue."

Oh, there's another.

"I said nothing," I say. "I am a child of God, I get on my knees to pray all the time."

"Like once," Kei says.

"Sinner," I cough.

"Says you," he mutters.

"We are going to my room now," I say. "You know how many shows we've gotta catch up to now that I don't want to stab myself?"

"I've gotta go home," Kei says.

"I wasn't asking," I sing as I drag him away.

Its me yeah.

-Crouton