I really really really really want some gushers

Y/n's pov

Its morning now, and I'm still trapped in a cage made out of limbs. Should I move? Probably. Am I going to move? Definitely not. I've formulated a plan to make me not seem weirder than I am. I will wait for him to wake up and realize it. Naturally, he'll get up and he might push me off the bed, but I'm willing to make that sacrifice. But as this all unfolds I'll pretend to be asleep because, why not?

After a few minutes of laying there, I hear his alarm go off. Okay Y/n its go time, I pretend to sleep while mentally preparing to be shoved off his bed. But instead of a shove, all I feel is the bed shift.

"Hey, Siri," A sleepy Kei says.

"What can I help you with?" Siri asks.

"Snooze alarm," he says not moving from our position.

Um... This was not part of the plan, but I can't say I'm not liking it. Come on Y/n, there is a logical explanation. Maybe he thinks I'm his Zuko body pillow, does he own one of those? if he does I'm stealing it.

I lay there for a few more minutes until his alarm goes off again. This time he gets up of the bed and I'm assuming he disables it manually.

"Y/n," I hear him say.

Now is your time to shine with your awesome acting skills.

"Y/n," he says again this time shaking my shoulder.

"Huh?" I roll over and look at him with my eyes half-lidded.

"Its time to get up idiot," he says. "And we have to leave early to get your stuff,"

"Okay," I say as I sit up. "How long until we leave to go to my trap house?" I ask.

"I'll shower and quickly pack a bag. I'll meet you downstairs to eat," he says. "Then we can leave,"

"K," I say as I get up off his bed. "I hope you slip and fall down in the shower, and when you fall a bottle of shampoo gets lodged up your nostril,"

"Thanks. I hope you fall down the stairs and hit your head really hard, hard enough that it squishes your forehead together and makes it smaller," he laughs.

"I'm not really sure what to say," I tap my chin. "I guess I'll say thanks since it will do me some good," I smile.

"You're so stupid," he shakes his head.

"Thanks a lot," I smile again.

-

"It's just a toaster dear," Akina says. "You don't need to hover over it,"

"Yeah it's not gonna do anything," Mai says. "How about you just come and sit,"

"I don't want to burn the bagels," I say. "I'm not that good at cooking,"

"Well you made the eggs and bacon just fine on your own," Akina says.

"And they taste really good too," Mai adds.

"That was a miracle in its own," I shake my head. "It's amazing I haven't burnt anything,"

I quickly take out the bagels and thankfully they are not burnt.

"Total concentration breathing, lazy hoe style," I say to my self as I start to assemble the bagel breakfast sandwich.

"Here you," Akina hands me some paper towel. "You can put the bagels in here so you guys can eat them on the go,"

"I did it," I say shocked. "I made edible food, all by myself,"

"Are you ready to go?" I hear Kei asks as he makes his way downstairs.