So I had a stroke at the beginning of this chapter, sorry.

Y/n's pov

"Oi Kou, cow lord at three o'clock," I say. "Engage with my signal."

"Rodger that," Bokuto says, loading his nerf gun.

Yeah so after people started leaving we all kinda dipped and went upstairs to fuck around. Wakatoshi is supposed to by babysitting us, while Mother sees the guests out, and as for Bokuto and I, we decided to act like children.

"Y/n I am not the cow lord," Wakatoshi says. "Now is no-"

"Those aren't your lines," I say. "And you are the cow lord."

"I will steal all of the grass, and use the power of the cows to carry out my own evil plans," he sighs.

"Ka-chow!" I yell.

"Time to die, cowman," Bokuto yells before shooting Wakatoshi with his gun.

I run up to him but pause.

"You're supposed to kill me," I say. "You're supposed to throw the cowbell at me."

"I will not throw a cowbell at you," he says, meanwhile Bokuto is still shooting him.

"The plan is that you kill me then Bokuto kills you, then I say my dying words," I say. "Now action."

"There, I throw the cowbell at you," he says. "Pretend."

Good enough.

"Ah," I fall back onto the ground. "I've been hit."

"Stop you, evildoer," Bokuto says before delivering the 'final blow' killing Wakatoshi.

"Oh no," he lays on the ground. "My plans to lead the new world of cows has failed, and the lactose intolerant duo has defeated me. Cough, cough, and dead."

"Oh no, Y/n, don't die yet," Bokuto chokes back a fake sob. "What about Tsuki-ba-la-la?"

"Forget about me," I cough. "You need to return the cows back to the poor old farmers."

"Y/n, if you die then I'll be the only one left who can't tie their shoes without taking them off first," he says. "Who's gonna be the flower girl at everybody's wedding?"

"Tendo says that she'll be best man at ours," Wakatoshi says. "Okay, I'm dead again."

"Yachi is a better flower girl, I'm too much of a bruh girl," I say. "Go on without me."

"Y/n you can't die, Tsukishima and the others will yell if you die under my supervision," he says, now I can't tell if he's going to actually cry or not.

"Koutarou, come closer," I say.

"What is it?" he asks, leaning closer.

"Gotcha butch," I say before fake stabbing him. "You fool, for I am thee whom is known as calf lord."

"I-I've been betrayed," Bokuto says, falling to the ground.

"I am alive," Wakatoshi says. "Surprise."

"This was all a set up to take control of the oat milk factory, now I and the cow Lord will reign over the new world," I say.

"Yes, that is what we will do," Wakatoshi says. "We won, you lost."

"And now I'm dead, bleh," Bokuto says.

"And scene," I say. "Good job everybody, you all did wonderfully."

"Oh, shit my mom's been calling me," Bokuto says. "I think it's time to go."

"Rip to you," I say. "I'll walk you out."

"I will quickly tidy up," Waktoshi says. "Then I will meet you in the living room."

"K bro, you the real MVP," I say.

"So I've been told," he nods his head.

"Come now Koutarou, you must get one of the fancy rich people gift bags before you go," I say.

"Oh I love free crap," he says before we start making our way downstairs.

Wow, Bokuto basically just came here for a play date.

"Oi," I look from side to side. "Take four bags bro, one for Akaashi, Kenma, Tetsu and yourself."

"Bro, you for real right now?" he asks.

"Yeah, I'm taking a whole bunch home with me," I say. "Take 'em, bro."

"You're a true baddie," he says before shoving them into his jacket.

"Lemme go say bye to your parents," I say. "Gotta keep that image."

"Period queen," he nods his head.

"Mr. and Mrs. Bokuto, thank you for attending the party," I bow. "We hope to see you next year."

"Allways such a sweet girl," his mother gushes.

"It's amazing that Koutarou manages to always pick the calm and collected smart friends," his father says.

That's right Y/n, you are the master of disguise.

"I know right," Bokuto laughs. "Guess I'm just a people person."

"Well thank you for having us," his mother says. "Guess I better being this champagne glass back to the kitchen before we leave."

"Oh I got it," I take the glass from her.

"Such a sweet girl," she says. "You are welcome over for a playdate anytime."

Yeah, I am a child. We are children.

"Thank you," I smile "Drive safe."

"Oh I get to drive home," Bokuto says. "Because I didn't drink anything."

"Well, then I wish you all a speedy recovery at the hospital," I laugh.

"Funny too," his dad laughs. "Have a good night dear."

"You too," I smile before starting my way to the kitchen.

Yeah, I am a pro at this, get me my coin for this performance.

"Oh dear, you do not need to be troubling yourself with that," someone says.

"It's fine, it's just a glass," I say as I continue to rinse it out.

"You know, it is best to look at your grandmother when she talks to you," she says.

Fuck.

Some of y'all were guessing what gonna happen. Rip to me, but no need to worry, this is all for some character development. The real question is, who will be getting this character development? Guess.

-Crouton