Frosting

Y/n's pov

"So that's basically what I need help with," The teacher says.

So when I knocked on the computer lab's door she just came out to tell me what to do first. She basically wants me to fix the coding on a few of the computers that she messed up by the way. Sometimes times I really wonder how kids from this school manage with such incompetent staff.

"So you want me to fix the coding?" I ask.

"No, its a very difficult virus of some sort," she says.

You literally just explained that you tried to do some random shit and the computers started acting stupid.

"Okay then... So what computer will I be working from?" I ask.

"Computer three," She says as she opens the door.

I get a few looks as I walk around looking for number three.

"Daich, Suga," I say once I stop at the computers there at. Suga at two and Daichi at three.

"Oh hi what brings you here?" Daichi asks.

"The principle has made me his personal slave," I say. "And he's making me fix things," I explain.

No time for jokes, I'm determined to wear cool sneakers for the whole year.

"Can you even fix it?" Suga asks.

"Of course I can fix it," I say. "Now can I please borrow a chai?" I ask.

"Ah sure," Daichi gets up from his chair.

"Merci," I take a seat and get to work. "I really don't understand how the teacher did this, I mean she is a teacher," I start typing away.

About five minutes of working Daichi says, "Wow your working pretty fast,"

"Oh I fixed it like two minutes ago, all I had to do was reverse a command," I say.

"Then what are you doing now?" Suga asks.

"Printing off your teacher's private browsing history," I say.

"Wait what?" Suga questions loudly.

"It's fine I just want something to look over at lunch," I say as I get up from the computer to receive my 'prize' from the printer. I then wake back over the Daichi's computer.

"Okay so as long as you don't say anything she won't find out," I type in a few commands. "Now have a good day," I say before leaving the computer lab.

Well with the amount of time I was given I should've stayed in there until 3rd periods, did they seriously think that it would take that long to fix such a small problem. Well since I'm done that child play I mind as well get a head start on their shitty projectors.

-

That was the easiest thing I've ever done in my whole goddam life, all they needed to do was change the lenses. I mean I knew that this school wasn't the most academic but I never actually thought that the staff would be completely and utterly useless to the core. But its whatever, all that matter now is that I have a slip of paper exempting me of the shoe dress code.

"I thought that you actually got suspended," Tsukishima says as I take a seat at the table.

"Yeah why were you gone all morning?" Yamaguchi asks.

"The principle had me fixing a whole bunch of crap, technically it was slavery because I wasn't getting paid," I say.

"Why did you have to fix things?" he asks.

"For this lovely thing," I place the paper proudly on the table for them to see.

"You actually got exempt from the footwear dress code?" Tsukishima asks surprised.

"Yup and it's for the whole year, which means you all have the privilege of seeing my badass sneakers all year round," I say.

"That's so cool," Yamaguchi says.

"Tch," Tsukishima rolls his eyes.

"Whatever. Did you bring the cake?" I ask hopefully.

"Yeah," he pulls out the container and hands me a fork.

"Oh God bless your dark soul Tsukishima," I say.

"Dumbass," He says as he opens the container for us to eat it.

"Do you want some?" I ask Yamaguchi whos just kinda staring.

"No, I'm fine... Just surprised to see Tsuki sharing," he says.

"I'm only sharing because she made it," Tsukishima says in a defensive tone.

"Yeah and if he didn't share I'd beat his ass," I smirk.

"I'd like to see you try," he cocks an eyebrow.

"Wanna go lamp post?" I stand up. "I won't hesitate, bitch,"

"You look like an idiot," he laughs.

"Jokes on you I am an idiot, idiot," I say. "I'll smack the smug off your face,"

"Please don't fight," Yamaguchi says.

"Here have some cake," I give him my fork witch has some on it. "And you look like a naked mole-rat," I point at Tsukishima.

"You look like a five-year-old," He says.

"Well, then I'm a hot five-year-old," I smile.

"You have frosting on your face," He points.

"Where," I try to lick it off but to no avail.

"Right there," he points but I obviously don't know where it is.

"Well I can't see it dumbass," I say.

"Idiot," he says.

I watch him as he stands up and cups my face in his hand. Um... Lemme go die. He wipes the frosting off my face gently and once he's done we lock eyes for a moment and I can feel my face heat up.

"Dumbass," he both say before sitting back down again to eat our cake in silence.

Idk what happened to my writing. -_-

-Crouton