Don't hmu, only real ones know

Y/n's pov

This guy is really sleeping on Akina's cooking, I can't believe he's been eating some half-ass food when this fine dinning was sitting right here. I mean the flavour is truly immaculate, truly it is.

"Is she alright?" I hear Akina mutter to Kei.

"She fine," he says. "Pretend she's not there."

"Be nice," she says. "Thanks your girlfriend."

"She fine," he says. "Shes just... That."

"I'm just admiring this delicacy," I say. "It's truly amazing."

"It's just a sausage," she says.

"Yeah, but it's cut like an octopus," I say. "Are you seeing this Kei? It's better than that time I found a whole happy meal on the side of the road," I pop it into my mouth.

"What?" his mom questions.

"She's joking, well mostly," he mutters the last part.

"And the sweet potato is cut into stars," I lean back in my seat. "Wowza."

"Just eat your food," Kei says.

"I am eating it," I say. "I'm just savouring its beauty. And delicacy."

"You had that for lunch," he says. "I brought it for you, are you dumb?"

"But was it shaped like a space aquarium?" I question.

"We-" he starts.

"That's what I thought," I say. "It's not, its in basic mini turd shapes with ovals, are ovals appealing to you Kei? Hmmm?"

"No that's a waste of time," he says.

"How about this," I fold my hands together. "You make my lunch nice and cute and I won't make you carry me home."

"And your really gonna do that?" he asks.

"Wouldn't you like to know weather boy?" I squint my eyes.

"I'm going to give you away," he says.

"That's a bit inappropriate for the diner table," I say. "Don't you think."

"You guys are just so cute," Akina gushes.

Only now do I realize shes recording, oh how wonderful.

"Hi Yams," I say.

"That's my mom, are you ill?" he asks.

"Yeah well, she's in cahoots with him," I say. "Thay always have the kettle on the stove."

"What?" his head snaps towards his mom.

"Relax, I don't tell him everything," she says.

"Have you told him about that time when Kei over here pressed snooze on an alarm?" I ask. "That's a good story."

"I never pressed snooze on an- I hate you both," he says clearly embarrassed.

"Loser," I say.

"Let's not forget the fact that you have to tuck in your stuff toys before bed," he says.

"You fool," I say. "I'm not embarrassed by that."

"Or that you... You can't tie your shoes when they're on your feet," he says. "You have to tie them before you put them on."

"Hey that's a secret," I say. "You can't just expose me like that? Not cool."

"Then just learn to tie your shoes," he says.