-Meanwhile at Karasuno-

"Why did she leave Tsuki?" Hinata questions. "Is she really gonna go to Shiratorizawa?"

"God Hinata, just shut up," Tsukishima says as he slumps down on the bench, by now he's dried his tears and he looks perfectly fine.

"What happened?" Yamaguchi asks.

"Y/n broke up with me," he shrugs.

"Wait, she did?" Yamaguchi questions. "Like for real?"

"Yeah," he nods his head. "But it's fine."

"What do you mean it's fine? Aren't you even sad?" Hinata asks. "What exactly did she say? Why did she leave?"

"Shut up," Tsukishima says getting up. "Can I be excused from practice coach?"

"Yeah, of course," Ukai says.

"Are you okay Tsuki?" Yamaguchi asks.

"Yeah I'm fine," he says. "I think I just wanna go home.

And so he left, walking all the way back to his house. It felt weird to him, not having the extra weight on his shoulders (literally). And no annoying voice, he got him in good time, not having to worry about all the little distractions that his ex-girlfriend had brought along with her. But he found himself missing the right to complain about being late home for dinner, and the extra pieces of gum he carried seemed just like extra things taking up his pocket.

"I'm home," he says.

"Did Y/n finally come back to school? You've been worrying about her," Akina says.

"Yeah I saw her," he says as he pulls off his shoes, not bothering to straighten them out. "She goes to Shiratorizawa now."

"She moved schools?" she asks as she walks into the living to greet her son. "Since when?"

"Since now," he plops down letting the couch cushions absorb him. "I guess."

"Oh dear all you alright Kei?" she asks taking a seat beside him.

"And she broke up with me," he says.

"She did what?" she questions. "Did she tell you why?"

"She was bluffing," he gets up off the couch.

"What do you mean she was bluffing?" she asks.

"I just wish she'd tell me what's going on," he says starting his way up to his room. "It'd be a whole lot easier if she wanted to make it more believable she would've stopped talking halfway through, she was trying too hard to break my heart."

"So are you or aren't you two broken up?" she asks.

"I think she had to break up with me," he says. "But it still hurts. It would've hurt more if she wasn't such a god awful liar."

"So what are you gonna do now?" she asks.

"Well... I'm gonna get my girl back obviously."

I know it's short like really short but I don't give a rats ass. Can I get an Amen up in here?

-Crouton