Hee hee

Y/n's pov

"Are you feeling well?" Saito asks. "Is your team around?"

"Oh yeah I'm fine," I say. "Just chilling,"

"On the bathroom floor?" she questions. "I mean I've seen you nap in a lot of weird places but this is even a bit much for you," she laughs.

"Well I'm trying something new out," I say.

"Hoshi are you coming!?" I hear someone callout.

"Well, you better go," I laugh awkwardly.

"Is your brother around?" she asks. "You don't really look too good,"

"I'm not sick," I say. "And my brother is still playing a match and then I think he has another after that,"

"Well all my matches are over for the day so I could get you home, even though your sick I'm sure you'd feel a bit better at your own place," she says.

"Captain!" I hear someone yell.

"They're calling you," I say. "And I'm sure that your coach wants to go over how you played today,"

"I'll be right back," she smiles before disappearing out of the bathroom.

I sigh and wipe the sweat from my forehead. During my first year, I only ever got along with the third years, probable;y because I was never a 'threat' to them. I was on the same level as them skill-wise and I didn't share the same position with any of them, so I didn't bump any of them out of the starting line up. I played better than the second and first years so they didn't like me. Saito Hoshi was always the nicest to me, she's a really good setter. And before she graduated she told me that I could carry the team and even my game sense and technique were at the same level as some homeschoolers. I was happy, but the rest of the team... That was a different story.

"Now let's get you home," she says. "The team is all fine and my car is here so we're good,"

"No, no its really fine," I wave my hands in front of my face. "You don't need to take me home,"

"I'm not leaving you too be sick on the ground," she pulls me up and wraps her arm around me. "Now let's get going,"

I'm in no place to be struggling, more like I can't. So I let her drag me alone, almost literally she was basically carrying me. Then I remembered since I've been in here a while, the boy's match must be over.

"Saito who won the boys match?" I ask as she continues to carry me.

"Your brother team, of course, he'll be in the finals now," She says.

"No, I mean the Karasuno vs Seijoh," I say. "Who won?"

"Oh it was Seijoh," she says.

We-we lost, and I wasn't even there. The guys must be heartbroken and the third years too.

"Are you okay?" she asks. "Did you know Karasuno?"

"I'm their junior coach," I say holding back tears. "I feel terrible, I-I shoulda been there,"

"I'm sure that they aren't mad or anything, you can't control when you get sick," she says.

"But I'm such a bitch," I say my words slurring a bit. "I'm so sorry for missing it, this was important,"

"They won't be mad," she assures me. "But what's your address?" she asks.

"No I don't want any nuggets," I say. "I'm not feeling well,"

"Your address Y/n," she says again. "I really need your address,"

"No nuggets thanks," I yawn.

Third-person

"Y/n," Saito says to the sleeping girl. "I really need your address,"

But by now Y/n is fast asleep and there's no waking her up now. But the real problem is that Saito has a sleeping girl and no idea where to bring her.

Just as she was walking towards the gym Shiratorizawa boys were playing in the spot her team thanks to a girl who was wearing the same tracksuit as Y/n.

"Hey you guys are from Karasuno right?" she walks over to the black-haired girl.

"Oh is Y/n alright?" Kiyoko asks.

"Yeah she'll be fine, I found her in the bathroom, I was just taking her home," she explains. "I just don't know her address,"

"Y/n is getting kidnapped by a cute girl, who is talking to Kiyoko!" Tanaka exclaims.

"No I'm just taking her home," Saito says.

"Is Y/n okay?" Daichi asks as he walks over. "Kiyoko said that she was sick, we were kinda worried about her,"

"I think she's doing just fine, she wasn't even worried about her own health. She was more worried about how you guys were. She feels terrible about missing the game," Saito explains.

"Oh tell her not to worry, when she gets up to tell her not to stress too much. We want her to get better," Sugawara says.

"Um do any of you happen to know where she lives?" Saito asks. "I was going to ask her brother but I think he's in the middle of a match,"

"I think Tsukishima knows," Daichi says. "They used to walk home together,"

"Oh Tsukishima," she says. "Is he still here? Can I talk to him?"

"Tsukishima a cute girl wants to talk to you," Nishinoya says.

"Huh?" he turns around but then he sees the sleeping Y/n. "Is she okay?" he asks.

"Do you maybe know her address?" She asks hopefully.

"Uh yeah her address is (random address because it's not important) and the code is 42069," he says.

"Thanks a lot," Saito says. "I was worried that I was gonna have to wait around with a sleeping girl for an hour,"

"Yeah okay," Tsukishima says. "And her medicine is in the cabinet, she gets bad headaches," he says.

"So I take it you too are close?" Saito asks.

"I guess," he shrugs. "Anyway, I have to leave now,"

"Thanks a lot," Saito says.

I hope this chapter was better than the other two.O̸̻͋̔ ̴̡̂́̑l̸̪̃o̷̧͌̍͐v̴̜͝ę̷̧̹̇̅l̴̢̛̜͓̤͊̒̿y̶̮̮̮̮͑̏̆͠ ̴̛͙̓͐P̵̭̉͝u̵͓̳͙̒ṣ̷̞͙̪̋̑̓s̷͚̰͆ý̸͇̈́̏,̴̯̤͈̰́̈́ ̶͖͌͊́̇O̶͎̣̐̔̇͝ ̴̼̼͓͒̍̆́P̴̺̌̋̇̐ṳ̶͔̳̃̋́́s̵͔͑ś̵͎̬͖̏y̴̠̘͊͒,̵̭̐͋ ̷̧̱̤̼͗͑̊͌m̴͙̘̖̅̊y̴̟͂̅̃̽ ̴̡͎̱̐̊̾̚l̴͕̣̙͓̏o̴̞̠̜̹̎v̶̙̠̦̆̅̾ë̷͕͚́͌̓͆,̷̰̣̞̘͝ ̷͓̔̚Ẅ̵̥͖̩̲͗͂̀ḩ̵̨̳̉͋͊̓ä̸͙͍̘́̒t̶̰͉̟̗͂ ̵͍̈͋͑̕a̵̙͆́͛ ̸̻͌͒ͅb̸̘̝̖̰̍̆́̎e̷̥͓̼͓͗́̿͂a̶̱̽͋̈́̈́u̴͚̺̘̕ṱ̶̛̖̼̰i̶̖͍̤̹͂̾̊f̵͈̙̂̚ű̴̧̫̄ĺ̸̙̞͍̾̋ ̶̨͈̼̌̌̈́P̷͓̪͙͋͝u̴̹̚͜s̵̺̖̈͂͗s̶̡̗̮̈́ȳ̶̬̹̳̼̈́̓ ̴̫͇͚̑y̵͔̻̒͛̆ơ̸͈̪̎̉́͜ų̴͚͔̔ ̶̡̘͈̏́â̷̻̝͙r̴̢̯̮̎e̸̠͔̽,̴͔̏ ̷̦̹̟͛̏Y̷̗̍̓̀́ȏ̴̲͚̐u̶̹͂̋́͝ ̵̨̼́̀ȃ̴̡̭̣̍̌͂ͅr̸̜̎e̷͚̗̹̅ͅ,̴̥̦͋̏̅͝ ̴̞̩̟́̌̄̕Y̴̨̝̒̈́́̉ȍ̶̠̮ų̷̺̗̅ ̶̜̊̔͊̚a̷̡̺̗̺͆͝r̷̢̝̒̉͐̅e̷̡͔̩̮̿!̷̮͕̥̇͜ ̷̻͕̐W̵̺̙̓͆͋̀h̷̞̼̩̫̒́ą̶̬̞͍̑̈́͘t̷͔͇̬̓̃͂̃ ̴̫̀̌̒ȃ̷̻͇̝̝̎ ̶͖̓̽̌̕b̴̘̰̠͚̆ë̶̼̯̹͎̓a̴̠̭̦̎͗͝͝u̸̟̓t̴̹̖̮̆͝i̵̼̝̖͒͌͒̚f̵̹͆͗u̸̞̫̠͆l̵͖̎͛ ̷̼́̕͝͠P̵̡̪̥̎u̶̩̳̒͋͐͊ś̴̠̮̳ș̸͙̖͗́̾̆y̷̨͍̦̙̋͗̋ ̴̙͂̉̓͗y̷͔͙͍̻͐́̉̈o̸̞̠͊̑̀͝u̸͉̬͕̎́͜͝ ̵̘͊̑̌̕a̷̢̮͍̙͒͊̿̓r̸͚̈́̈́͆͂é̵̟!̷̨̯͆͝

-Crouton