If hamburger makes a meatloaf does laziness make me-a-loaf?

Y/n's pov

"I didn't think that you were actually going to wear that to the mall," he mumbles.

"While you were busy doing whatever it was," I start.

"I was outside of my room because you locked me out," he says.

"The details are not important," I say. "The important part is that your mother said I could wear any of your old clothes because they don't fit you anymore and there just taking up space,"

"So you chose that?" he questions. "I thought you were joking when you said that's what you were gonna wear to the mall,"

"Let me explain today's fit," I say. "We have these Gucci sneakers I found,"

"My old shoes from elementary school," he corrects.

"This sick ass tye-dye tee," I pull at the hem.

"It says number one nephew," he reads.

"And these shorts that could only be described as beautiful," I shove my hands in the pockets. "And let's not forget the bubble gun I found,"

"Those shorts are from my middle school uniform," he takes the gun. "And you can't use that in here,"

"I can do whatever I want, there's no rules about it," I pull out some mini fireworks. "So are you gonna tell that I can't bring these either?"

"How did you even get those?" he asks as he takes them away. "Do you even have a permit?"

"When my brother turned eighteen I asked him to get a fireworks permit, so he did. Then he got me some fireworks," I explain.

"Who did you manage to get him to do that?" he asks.

"The same way I got him to buy me a taser," I shrug. "I just asked him in the middle of the night,"

"So... do you have the taser right now?" he asks.

"Nah," I shake my head. "He took it away after I tased myself, it hurt so bad. But don't worry I tested it out on Tendo first, and yes I did ask him. Remeber that I am very considerate of others,"

"What the hell is wrong with you?" he asks.

"For legal reasons, everything I just told you was a joke," I say. "So no need to worry,"

"How bad did it hurt?" he asks.

"I can't really give you an accurate answer," I say. "Let's just say I used all of the cleaning products, to clean of course, beforehand, not to drink because that would be not good,"

"What were you eve-," he starts.

"Hey, guys!" I yell.

"You can't yell in the mall," he says. "Your gonna get us banned,"

"Bans don't mean shit, I've got three for this exact mall," I say.

"Your banned from this mall?" Yamaguchi asks.

"Yup," I nod my head.

"Then why didn't you chose a different one?" Yachi asks.

"Because I've got the least amount of bans from this one," I say. "So I figured that this one would be best,"

"Kageyama has a ban for this mall too," Hinata says.

"What? No I don't," Kageyama says confused. "I've never even been here before,"

"Well your name was the only one I could think of at the time besides mine," he says innocently.

"Boke Hinata boke," he grabs his shirt and shakes him. "Why did you use my name?"